40 : just acquaintance

The wedding bells were crystal clear, it was an indoor wedding perhaps a church

The wedding bells were crystal clear, it was an indoor wedding perhaps a church. She closed her eyes and was teleported into another room. A dressing room. She looked at the mirrors, white dress against her skin. Her hair was pretty in an up-do and with a crown. Was it her wedding?

"Rosé." A breathy voice at her back. She checked the reflections. It was Jungkook. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." Her hand went to his cheek, caressing his scar. Her voice was trying so hard not to cry. "I needed to see you one last time," A knock on her door woke her up. "Sé! Open up! My hands are full." It was Lisa.

She walked out from the spare room and unlocked the doors revealing Lisa carrying a crate of soju and plastic bags. "That's a lot of liquor." Lisa chuckle as she passed by her towards the kitchen. "I just bought it in case you need it. Now let's drink and get drunk!" Lisa cheered. "Are you okay or is there something going on? This is unusual for you."

Lisa sighed. "I'm getting married next year. He's an acquaintance and my mom picked him." She paused. "I always thought that I'll spend my days single, having fun with no commitments and those sappy love things you guys go through." Rosé pouted at her friend, "what is so wrong with love?"

"Nothing geez, don't try to kill me tonight with your arrow cupid." Lisa patted Rosé's forehead before going to her bedroom. "Lis, I'm going out tonight. See you." She called out to the female. Now, what is she going to do now? A pick me up would be nice.

She walked out of the apartment and decided to aimlessly walk around the park when she felt someone following her, she stopped in her tracks and the person did too. "What are your aims?" She looked back.

The man looked at her, "Impressive," Rosé glared at him, "What do you want Jung Hyun?" She crossed her arms, eyes not blinking. "You," He nonchalantly said. "What?" It threw her off-guard but she maintains it seconds after.

"Relax, I have tasted too you know, and you barely fit it." He circled her, "I'm making a proposal, you know. I have the power to save Jungkook and I'm certain you have him in your best interest. Or maybe you don't care about him that much after all." He smirked at her.

"What are you saying, Jung Hyun?" Her eyebrows arched, "You're the only that can play this role, so what do you say flower? Save Jungkook or not? His life depends on you. Your choice. You'll know how and where to find me,"

Rosé walked home and bumped with Hoseok and Baekhyun. "Rosé? Did you go to visit Jk? He's not at Jisoo's. We're worried." Lisa was running from her bedroom to the living room. "Yoongi, Jimin, Jisoo and Jin are out of Hamgye for business. Which leaves Tae's. Did you visit Jk? Oh no, Jung Hyun couldn't have found him right?" Hoseok's voice was full-on panic.

"I did not visit him." Rosé said simply as she took a seat at the couch. "Let's go. We're going to Tae's penthouse. You're coming too sweets." Baekhyun throws a jacket at her, landing on her head. The car ride was awkward for some reason. The air felt heavy, like really heavy.

"So... how are things with Jk?" Baekhyun looked at the rearview mirror, looking at Rosé at the backseat. "Geez Baek, could you be more insensitive." Hoseok scolded the man. Lisa yawned. "Give the tissue box to her, she might cry and you're to blame Baek." Lisa teased her. She glared at Lisa before clearing her throat.

"We're fine. Just acquaintance." It was clearly visible that there was a hint of sadness in her voice. She was sad over what happened to them. She blamed herself for some parts of it. But she was truly heartbroken about it. But surprisingly, she didn't cry like the last time they broke up. It seemed like they have broken up or take a break in their relationships for three times now. That's a record.

Entering Tae's penthouse, she can see him laughing with them happily. It was where he belonged. He wasn't born with sisters but he met two sisters who loved him dearly. The two women seemed to hold more love than she could have. "I want liquor or whiskey or whatever is heavy." She passed by Baekhyun who was standing between the kitchen and living room.

After taking a whole bottle of tequila, she returned to the living room. "Rosé, there are glasses in the kitchen." Jennie simply told her when she looked at the woman, her eyes narrowing looking at her. "I know. I'm too thirsty and need a drink." She sat on the piano when they all gathered at the sofa in serious discussion.

"Okay let's brainstorm for a plan to lure Kai out. But first, we have to track him." Namjoon started as he opened up a map. "Well, that's oddly traditional." Lisa snickered, resting her head on Hoseok's shoulders looking at a psychical map instead of their usual ones. "Well, Yoongi's out and I'm not that technologically savvy so we'll do." Hoseok laughs.

"I say we go check Milan first," Taehyung suggested, "He might still be there. Plus, Jen hasn't been introduced back yet to the streets. And we haven't go see your family." He took her hand in his, rubbing circles. "Okay, but we go to Milan, Paris, and somewhere else in Europe then," Namjoon said. "We have to cut down the list more, there are 44 countries in Europe. We can't travel to all of them. That's basically playing a useless game of chase since he might go elsewhere." Jennie told him.

The discussion went on and on and the table of maps was replaced with liquor, chicken and snacks. It was almost 2 am when Jennie looked at the clock. "God, it's 2 am. We need to sleep." She said briefly. "Rosé," Jk approach Rosé who was half-dazed on the piano. "We need to talk." He said softly but firmly.

a/n : it was supposed to be a double update but i forgot that elite season 3 is here!! So maybe tmrw or monday will be a double update! Hopefully