06 : through

06: through these tears

• this hurts like hellbut i keep telling myselfit's gonna get betterbut it's taking forever •

this hurts like hell
but i keep telling myself
it's gonna get better
but it's taking forever •

"I HATE to break it to you, honey." Of course, Jisoo and Namjoon would only offer him a sympathetic smile. Taehyung's mouth curled upwards as a smirk was plastered on his face before his gaze fell to the floor. "We saw what happened. And it breaks my heart to say this but it has been 5 years since what happened."

"If there's somewhere where she'd be alive, it would be the afterlife," Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took a sip of the liquor. "You out of all people should know that since you caused it." Taehyung knows Yoongi is one of the people that will probably never forgave him but he didn't like the way Yoongi treats him as if he was better than anyone else.

"Do you all believe that? Or you guys are just forcing yourself to believe that ?" Taehyung challenged him. "Honestly, I don't know if you truly care for her or is it just your guilty conscience telling you since you feel bad that you cheated on her. Stop dismissing that you cheated with her sister and acted like you didn't make her feel like she's worthless once."

If he didn't know what Yoongi felt about him before, this time he was confident that Yoongi despises him. He despised himself too for what he did, but that didn't change the way he believes that she was still alive. It was the only thing that kept him going.

"Don't provoke me, dude, you ought to have a bullet in your brain right now," Yoongi went closer and was now face to face with Taehyung. "You know what, Hoseok give me a gun !" Yoongi shouted at Taehyung. "Do it, I dare you to." Taehyung raised his hands to the air making gestures at Yoongi.

"I think you need a rest, that's enough liquor for today," Hoseok stepped up as he pulled the glass from his Corona's hand. "Namjoon, Jisoo, Tae, Jimin, we're just gonna go." Namjoon nodded at them. "Don't mind him, he's just drunk." He patted Taehyung and assists Yoongi out of Namjoon's office.

TAEHYUNG sighed as he plopped himself to the couch. "You didn't have to provoke him," Namjoon said softly. Namjoon was and always has been the meditator. Some part of Taehyung hates it. He wanted to know what Namjoon truly feels rather than taking care of a person's feeling.

"He was the one asking for it." Taehyung rubs his temples as he undid his tie. "Still, you really deepened the knives that was stuck in his heart." Namjoon looked at the female and threw a nervous laugh, "Why are you giving me the side-eye ?" He asked Jisoo.

"Yoongi is also deepening the knives in Tae's heart too you know, you can't be a hypocrite," Jisoo said as she hugged himself giving him a pout. Taehyung had his eyebrows arched as he looked at them. "God, I forgot that you two are constantly flirting with one another." He said plopping himself deeper into the couch.

"How did the interview go ?" Taehyung sigh and Jisoo knew the answer. "How about bodyguards services? FBI? Police? You know your ways with guns already." Jisoo suggested as she ignored Namjoon talking to her.

"I'd hate to think that one day I have to harm you guys again." He said softly but he wasn't sure if both of them heard him. "What about Jennie's dad offer ?" Namjoon asked and the room fell silent. "I'm haven't made up my mind. Thanks for meeting me today although it didn't go as well as I hope."

"WHY ARE you here? Where's Lisa?" The man in front of her took a bite of the cupcakes that he had bought. "Lisa told me to pick you up." He answered with his mouth still full of the cupcakes.

"How dare she ?! I'm gonna call her—" She picked up her phone but Jungkook's hands stopped her first. "Don't bother her, she has a date." He shrugged his shoulders as he knew Rosé would ask with whom.

"Since when did you two get close ?" Rosé asked. "Through Tzuyu." Jungkook clears his throat as he sat upright. "Ooh, I forgot for a moment there." She sensed the awkward atmosphere and tried to rack her brain for any topics they can talk about.

"Lisa told me to pick you up on purpose. She told me that you wanted to see me ?" He was now focusing all of his attention to her, his phone rested on the table and the cupcakes remain untouched.

"So, what did you want to tell me ?" Jungkook face wasn't what Rosé expected. He wasn't smiling nor was he showing any signs of distress rather it was acceptance. Acceptance of what she might say to him.

ACCEPTANCE of letting them go, she peeked the top pocket of his suit and there was the device. The device that will make everything happen between them all in the past. The device that will finally let her agony to rest, buried down with all the memories they had.

Her hands immediately played with the ring, why was she second-guessing her decision when she made up her mind the moment she stepped into the aeroplane taking her back to Hamgye. She even told Lisa that she had made up her mind. If Lisa knew, she would say 'Yeah, I never believed you in the first place."

"Is-is—" Her voice starts flattering, she hated herself for feeling like this. She hated the person she became after she met Jungkook. It was as if she wasn't her own person anymore. When did she become so dependent on Jungkook?

Was Jungkook right? Had it been Chanyeol who saved her, would she had returned his feelings instead? Had it been a completely new person in her life, would she have returned her feelings to them too?

She slowly rests her hands on the table and she could see his eyes following her fingers or more specifically, the ring. Rosé could see the sadness in his eyes as he picked up the device, she could see how it affected him with the way his hands slightly shakes as he removed the ring.

"Next time—" She said first. "Next time when you really give someone the ring or any ring at all, I hope you guys could last. I really do," She got up as she went closer to his cheek or more specifically his scar, "Thank you for everything."

Jungkook closes his eyes as he felt her lips on her cheeks. He didn't care if media saw him and write nasty topics about him, he didn't care if anyone could see his tears falling.

 He didn't care if media saw him and write nasty topics about him, he didn't care if anyone could see his tears falling