Bullied and beaten

My name is Camila Cabello and I'm 15 years old, I live in Gloucester which is in England and I go too Lakeshore high. I'm not the prettiest or slimmest girl in Lakeshore, to most people I'm ugly,fat and the biggest loser ever and by most people I mean my bully Nathan James Sykes, the bad, hot and sexy boy of the school. Every girl wants him I don't see why there's nothing special about him, he's the biggest asshole I've ever met. He bully's me everyday and do you want too know the funny thing? There's no reason for it, I haven't done anything too him he thinks it's just abit of fun but it isn't. Anyways let's get back too the story.

I was walking through the corridors of Lakeshore with my science books in my arms. I was making my way too the classroom as lunch was over. I walked past the popular girls who thinks all the boys want them because daddy and mummy got big bucks.

I wasn't in a hurry too go too class as I was on time but as I walked down the science corridor I heard the laughter of none other than Nathan Sykes, my legs began too move faster as I tried too avoid him as much as possible, but just my luck that failed.

I heard footsteps running behind me but before I had the chance too turn around I face planted the floor dropping my books too the floor. I groaned out in pain, my face was stinging from the impact of hitting it on the floor. I slowly stood up and went too grab my books off the floor but Nathan was standing on them.

"Who said you could get up." He spat.

" Sorry I just need too get too class so could you please move your foot?" I asked quietly.

He chuckled, " Awe did you hear that, she asked me if I could move my foot." He chuckled whilst chatting too his friends who also bully me.

" Nathan please move your foot?" I asked again.

"NO, and don't ducking say my name you ugly fat bitch." He yelled, he gripped my hair nearly lifting me off the floor, tears left my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Awe look lads she's crying." He laughed as did the rest of the boys.

He soon let go of my hair but instantly replaced my pain which a punch in the face, I felt my nose crack and blood began too pour from my nose, I quickly flew my hand up towards my nose stopping the blood from dripping.

"Now run along you bitch I don't want too look at your ugly face any longer." He spat in my face and walked off down the corridor with his friends following behind.

I grabbed my books off the floor my hand still covering my nose, I think he definitely broke my nose this time. I don't know why he bully's me, at first it was just a-bit of name calling but now he literally hits me and him being a boy his punches hurts much more.

I quickly ran into the girls toilets and grabbed loads of tissue too wipe the blood from my nose and too wipe the tear stains on my face. As I looked at myself in the mirror I realised why I got bullied, I wore glasses, I never done anything different too my hair and I wore the nerdiest outfit. I can't live like this anymore.

I quickly grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts finally finding my mums name. I pressed dial and lifted the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" My mum said over the phone.

" hi mum, Um could you please come and pick me up and take me too the hospital." I cried.

"What's wrong honey?" She sounded worried.

" I think Ive broken my nose." I whimpered.

" okay honey go too the nurses office and I'll leave work now, I will be 15 minutes okay."

" okay mum."

I hung up the phone and made my way too the nurses office. I knocked on the door, and walked in too see the nurse sitting at her desk doing work most probably.