Body on me and missing people

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I still can't believe what happened yesterday, I turned over and came face too face with a sleeping Nathan. I smiled and pecked his nose, I just wish me and him could get back together with no drama and bullshit.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and quickly text Kelsey and Nareesha, Nathan groaned and I was soon met by them beautiful green eyes.

"Hey Cami." He yawned, sitting up in the bed.

"Hey Nath." I smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked grabbing his phone from under his pillow.

I nodded, "yeah, what about you did you sleep okay?" I asked worried he regretted staying last night.

"It was the best sleep I've had in ages." He grinned, I couldn't help but smile.

There was silence as me and Nathan were just scrolling through our phones being our antisocial selves, I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Fuck!" I said, Nathan looked at me weirdly until I pushed him under the covers between my legs, when Jess and Karen appeared in the room.

"Good morning Cami" they smiled.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Breakfast is being prepared, but have you seen Nathan?" Karen asked.

My heart was beating fast, I didn't want anybody else too know about me and Nathan just yet l because the plan for tonight would fail.

"Umm no why?? What's wrong?" I asked, trying too be concerned.

"Well Ariana woke up this morning and couldn't find Nathan, I've asked the boys but they haven't seen him so I just came too ask you?" Jess replied.

I shrugged, "I don't Know where he is, but if he texts me I'll let you know." I smiled.

They nodded, "you like bacon don't you Cami?" Karen asked.

I was about too answer when I felt Nathan playing around with my shorts, I felt his lips against my thighs and moving up towards my area.

I let out a small groan, "ummmm YES. I replied quickly before Karen and Jess heard anything.

"Okay, well come down when ready." Karen said, both her and Jess walked out of the room, I waited till heard go downstairs.

"You bastard." I said grabbing Nathan's face from under the blanket, he had a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes.

"You loved it." He chuckled, I gently shoved him which made him chuckle louder.

"Stop being a prick, if we get caught then everything is ruined." I said, but realised I said too much.

"What are you on about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I got out of bed and got changed into a pair of black leggings and a pink crop top with my black Nike's . I tied my hair in a messy bun and did my make up naturally.

"Cami, what is wrong with you lately?" He asked.

"Knows not the time, and plus there's nothing too worry about I promise." I smiled, he nodded and left too go too his room.

I sighed, I hate lying too him but it will keep him safe if he doesn't understand anything.

I left the room and made my way downstairs too the smell of bacon, I entered the kitchen too see the boys, Ariana, Karen and Jess smiling at me.

"Hey guys, still no Nathan?" I asked, playing along.

"Nope, I'm getting worried now:" Ariana whimpered.