Comeback like a popstar

Camilas p.o.v

I was getting ready at Scooter house, my stylist was doing my hair and make up. But all I felt was nerves, I was so nervous just in case my voice in the middle 8 of crying in club will fail on me.

"Okay we are done, I put your outfit over the Camila." My stylist smiled, I thanked her as she packed up her stuff and left. I walked over too the wardrobe too see leather jeans, a white crop top, black high heel boots and a black choker. I got changed and made my way downstairs too see Scooter on the phone.

"Okay Nath, ill see you soon." Scooter said and hung up, I walked over too Scooter who smiled at me.

"You look great Cami, we better get going so I can get you in the stadium without anyone seeing you." He said, I nodded. We left the house and made our way towards the car.

We were on our way and the closer we were getting the more nervous I got, I decided too do my vocal warm ups too calm me down.

"Cami?" Scooter said, I turned too him and smiled.

" are you coming too the party after the gig?" He asked, I nodded.

"Of course why?" I asked.

"Not the after party with everyone else, the party with The Wanted and there family." He asked.

I paused, I haven't seen any of them, I would love too go but what about him? I don't know if I could be around him again.

"Ummm sure." I smiled, he nodded.

We finally arrived at the stadium, I could already see the queue of people outside the stadium, scooter parked up, I grabbed my bag and headed up towards the bottom of the stage.

"Right Cami, follow John, so he can take you too your position and for you too warm up" Scooter smiled.

I followed John done the hall, I didn't realise how big the stage was, until I walked for about 5 minutes just too get under my position of the stage.

"Right Cami, The Wanted are going on now and then you okay." John said.

I nodded, I heard the track too I found you, I was so nervous and hopefully Nathan's voice is fully recovered.

I said people,
We're all looking for love tonight,
Sometimes we can see it,
We're all blinded by the light,
And we all get low, all get low
Searching for that piece of mind
Just when I've given up,
Looking for some kind of sign,
That's when I found you

I heard him sing which made me smile, I'm so happy too hear his voice and tone being healthy again. John came rushing back too me.

"Right Camila, I need you too go up on the lift which will come behind the drummer, and I want you too stay hidden until it's your verse too sing." John demanded, I nodded in understanding.

I got my in-ears fitted and my mic, I walked up too the lift. I nodded and got lifted up behind the drummer who just smiled at me.

I could hear the crowd going wild, and I knew that I had too kill it, not just for me but for my fans.

"Please give it up for Hey Ma."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as the track too Hey Ma started.

Jbalvin:Dale, sin miedo, arriésgate y sígueme el juego
Sola, creo di a tus amigas hasta luego
No des explicaciones, solo vente
Que tu mente es malvada, eso yo lo sé
En tu mirada yo lo puedo ver
Te mata mi estilo y eso yo lo sé
Vamo' a romper la disco, ram pa pam pam
Baila que no te he visto, pam pa pam pam
Porque tú eras lo que yo soñé
No perdamos el tiempo, pam pa pam pam
I need you
Hey mama, hey mama, hey mama, hey ma'
I need you
Hey mama, hey mama, hey mama, hey ma'
Girl, it's getting hotter
I can't take much more
I need you
Hey mama, hey mama, hey mama, hey ma'
I need you