Disasterous meals and blonde bitch

I woke up with Nathan's arms wrapped around me. It felt right being in his arms, even after everything I can now call him mine.

I gently pulled Nathan's arms away from me and grabbed my phone too see it was 3pm, fuck we had a great lie in.

I climbed out of bed and headed towards the shower, I washed my hair and body and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and blow dried my hair and did my make up. I curled the tips of my hair and walked back into Nathan's room.

"Good morning." Nathan chirped standing in the middle of the room with just his boxers.

I stopped in my tracks, his body was just amazing and definitely a big turn on for me.

"Morning." I said getting back into reality and walking over too my bag. I grabbed my clothes and got changed.

I dropped the towel on the floor leaving me naked in front of Nathan I slowly pulled up my underwear too tease him. I put on the rest of my clothes and looked like this:

I turned too face Nathan too see him blushing, I giggle lightly but as I looked down I noticed Nathan was abit too excited

"Umm Nath." I said pointing down towards his boxers, he glanced down and chuckled.

"Oh well, just shows you have an effect on me and also that I've got a big dick." He gleamed, I rolled my eyes at his confidence.

"Would be better if I could see more though." I smirked biting my lower lip.

He smirked and pulled down his boxers revealing his hard member. I gulped at the sight of it, it's a lot bigger than I could remember and feel.

"Nath are you up yet Demi is going to be here-" Karen walked into Nathan's room but stopped in her place as she saw a naked Nathan.

"Oh my god mum." He yelled pulling up his boxers in embarrassment, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Next time Nathan tell me too close my eyes before I come in." Karen groaned.

"Well Knick next time." He demanded, Karen roll her eyes and gave me a big smile.

"Anyways I came in too tell you that Demi and her family will be here soon so quickly get ready." Karen smiled, Nathan groaned and stormed off into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at his tantrum, "make sure he doesn't take too long in the shower please Cami dear." Karen smiled, I nodded and watched her leave naths room.

I waited on the bed scrolling through my Twitter and snapchat when I had a text off Kelsey.

Hey girl, i need your help, Tom wants too take me out on a date tonight and I don't know what too wear x

I giggled, she is such a perfectionist when it comes to clothes and fashion.

Wear that nice black dress you bought back in the U.S, he'll die when he sees you in that. X