Seeing him again and rehersals

I woke up quiet early, today is the day I get too meet The Wanted. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes for today which looked like this:

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom too take a shower, I washed my hair and body and quickly blow dried my hair

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom too take a shower, I washed my hair and body and quickly blow dried my hair. I did my make up naturally and curled the tips of my hair, I got changed and headed downstairs too grab some breakfast.

I made myself a cup of tea and sat on the breakfast counter flicking through my twitter.

@Camilacabello can't wait for rehearsals later with @KelseyHardwick

I fished my tea and put the cup in the sink when Kelsey came downstairs wearing this:

"Morning." She groaned, as you can't tell she isn't a morning person.

"Good morning." I chuckled. She turned too me and furrowed her eyebrows.

" what's so funny?" She asked, I grabbed my fags and lit one up, I took a big drag and blew out the smoke.

"You look like shit." I smirked taking another drag, "fuck you, I'm tired." She groaned grabbing herself a fag.

"Should've gone too bed earlier, instead of listening to music too whatever time it was." I chuckled.

" whatever, have you had breakfast?" She asked blowing the smoke out of her mouth.

I shook my head, "no I was gonna grab a Starbucks on the way." I said jumping off the breakfast counter.

"Okay, so shall we get going?" Kelsey said grabbing her phone and putting it in her pocket.

"Yeah, scooter sent me the address too the studio this morning." I said grabbing the keys and walking too the door.

She nodded, we left the house and walked down the streets of L.A, the sun was lovely and bright on my face it felt amazing, we soon arrived at Starbucks i ordered an iced Americano with a croissant, and Kelsey ordered a iced smoothie with a chocolate braid.

We left Starbucks and began our way too the studio, the closer we got the more excited I got, I could tell she was excited too but obviously too see what the boys look like, I wouldn't lie too say I wasn't also curious.