Jealousy and announcements

I was still backstage talking too Scooter and John, when out of the corner of my eye I saw 4 boys running up too me.

"CAMILA." They yelled, I put my hands out o defence but it didn't stop them from jumping on me making me fall too the ground with a thud.

"Ow." I said, the boys laughed, Siva extended his hand too lift me up which I gladly took.

"I thought you couldn't sing again."Tom asked.

"Well surprise." I smiled, the boys cheered.

"Well I must be honest your set tonight and comeback was amazing." Max said, I smiled.

"Thank you guys, it's been tough but I'll explain everything after this party." I cheered, the boys cheered and lifted me up.

"Okay put me down." I demanded.

"Oh yeah sorry Cami." Jay apologised, I giggled.

"It's fine, so what have I missed?" I asked.

"Well its best if i tell you." Kelsey said, I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows I could tell she was nervous because she kept looking at the ground.

My eyes woo drifted over too Nathan, too see him with a girl dropped on his side and two boys who's faces I couldnt see.

"Oh, Nathan has found a new girlfriend?" I asked, they shook there head.

"No!" They instantly replied, I put my hands up in defence.

"Fuck me I only asked, so who's the slag?" I asked, the boys chuckled catching the attention of Nathan, the girl and the boys.

The four of them made their way over the girl still clinging on Nathan's arm.

"Fuck me your orange." I said, but quickly covering my mouth with my hand realising I said it out loud.

The boys burst out laughing and I could see Nathan holding in his laugh.

"No but seriously, do you wash the tan off after or just leave it like that?" I asked.

"I wash it off." She replied, oh my god she got that squeaky voice like Chelsea back in school.

That's when I noticed the pink hair, streaky tan and clinging at Nathan all the time.

"Oh Chelsea, didn't recognise you there without your broken nose." I smirked, she glared at me.

"Fuck you slut, you may have gotten talent and the looks but I've got something you always wanted Nathan." She smirked.

I burst out laughing, Chelsea looked at me weirdly, I lifted my head up about too say something when I noticed the two boys from earlier standing behind Nathan.

"Oh my god Kels, guess what?" I said, she looked at me in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm getting deja vu." I smirked staring at Nathan who seemed upset.

"Oh yeah." She said enthusiastically.

"The schools slut who loved the bad boy." I said pointing at Chelsea who glared at me.

"The schools bad boy, and eye catcher." I smirked pointing at Nathan who had tears in his eyes.

"And his two minions Corbyn and Jonah." I smirked, they looked at me in surprise.

"So Chelsea, have you shagged Nathan yet?" I asked, intrigued.

"Ummmm." She stuttered looking at me.

"Well I guess that's a no, what about you Nathan shagged any girls since leaving school?" I asked smirking.

"Ummm.. yeah actually." He smirked, I rolled my eyes.