Wedding bells and a romantic getaway

It was finally my wedding day, and I was so nervous. I can't believe I'm actually getting married too Nathan Sykes, it's so surreal.

I was sat in my bedroom with Kelsey, Nareesha, my mum and Ariana who was helping me get ready for my big day.

"Oh my god I can't believe your getting married." My mum cried with happiness. I giggled lightly.

"Mum you promised you wouldn't cry." I said whilst getting my head curled by Kelsey and having my make up done by Ariana.

"I know but it's your big day." She sniffled trying too hold back her tears.

I smiled, "so Cami are you excited about your honeymoon?" Nareesha asked doing her hair.

I nodded, "of course but I don't know where he's planned on going, Nathan refused too let me plan the honeymoon." I explained.

The girls awed, "Oh my god that's so cute."

"I know, I'm really lucky." I smiled.

The girls finished my hair and make up. I walked over too my dress which was hanging up, I slipped into my white gown with my mum helping me with the zip.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My mum put her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me in the mirror.

"You are beautiful baby girl and I'm so happy your marrying the love of your life." She said affectionately.

I held my mums hand, "I know mum and I love you so much, you've always been there for me as my mother and as my father and I'm so thankful." I gave her a smile and kissed her hand.

"It's time." Kelsey squealed, I smiled, my heart started beating fast as I left the room following the girls and my mum. We left the house and got into the white Bentley that was waiting outside.

I hopped into the car with my mother, and the girls went into the other car. We began our journey too the church, my palms were sweating and my heart was beating faster.

"Honey calm down everything is going too be fine." My mum soothes clutching my hand.

"I know it's just nerve racking." I breathed.

"I know it is honey but you and Nathan are meant for eachother so just enjoy yourself." She reassures.

I nodded in agreement, the rest of the journey was silent, and finally we reached the church. The chauffeur opened the door for me and my mum. My mum got out first and held her hand out too help me step out of the car.

I stepped out the car as my mum sorted the train on my dress, when the girls finally arrived. They stepped out of the car with big smiles on there faces.

"Oh my god it's really happening." Ariana squealed, I laughed along with my mum.

"I know I can't wait." I squealed. The girls grabbed my train, I gave my arm too my mum which she took as we walked up too the church doors. I took a few deep breaths before entering. The organ began too play, I began too walk further into the church and finally at the begin of the alter.

My eyes instantly connected with Nathan's, he wore a black suit and looked extremely handsome, his eyes connected with mine, he gave me a big smile and I knew that I am doing the right thing.

Nathan's p.o.v
The organ began too play, meaning that Camila was ready. I couldn't wait too see my beautiful soon too be wife.

"Mate she's here." Max said tapping my shoulder.

I breathed and turned around too see my gorgeous fiancée smiling at me, and she looked absolutely beautiful. My eyes lingered down her body and that beautiful dress clinging too amazingly toned body. My eyes connected with hers as a smile spread across her face. I gave her a big smile in return.