Girlfriend and dancing

It was Monday and the boys were going too Vegas tomorrow, it was also Jacks last day today and Nareeshas first day.

"I'm going too miss you Camila." Jack said giving me a hug.

"I'll miss you too." I said wrapping my arms around him, i let go and felt tears starts picking at my eyes.

I walked away so he couldn't see me cry and also for everyone else too say goodbye.

" I'll see you soon mate." Max said giving him a kiss in the side of his head, I could see the tears coming from Max's eyes as Jack left.

He walked away from the door sobbing, "I'm going too miss her m so much." He cried, I wrapped my arms around Max and comforted him.

We headed outside too have a fag and too cool off after Jack leaving, "it's really hard too like see him again then and then not seeing him." Max said wiping away his tears.

"I know, you almost made me cry and I was like fuck me he's not even my brother." Tom said which made us chuckle.

"I'm going too miss him, he was funny." Siva said, Max nodded.

"Have you thought about Vegas?" I asked, I can't believe Siva didn't want too go and its only one night, Nareesha can have fun with us and he can have fun with the boys.

He nodded, "I'm going too Vegas." He smiled, we all cheered I could tell how much Siva coming too Vegas meant for the boys, definitely now that there a man down.

"Hey, hey, hey." A voice came from inside, we all walked in too see Siva rushing up too this girl, who was obviously his girlfriend Nareesha.

"Hey Nareesha." The Guys chirped, she smiled.

"Hey boys." She smiled, her eyes soon landed on me and Kelsey.

"Hey girls so you must be Kelsey and Camila." She smiled walking over too us giving us each a hug.

"Yeah, that's right." Kelsey smiled, she looked at us for a second and smirked.

"So your with Tom?" Nareesha asked pointing at Kelsey, which made her blush, she nodded.

"Well good luck with the mess." Nareesha giggled, she looked at me closely which made me feel abit uncomfortable I'm not gonna lie.

"And there's something going on between you and-." She paused turning around too the boys.

Nathan was just smiling at me which I couldn't help but blush, "Nathan." She smiled turning back around too me.

I smiled, " you could say that." I said looking over at Nathan who was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Well at least you picked a cleaner one that Tom." Nareesha said, which made us chuckle.

"That's rude, you only just got here and already your picking on me." Tom came into the room munching on a packet of crisps.

"My point made, close your mouth when your eating." Nareesha yelled.

Tom poke his tongue out showing all his mashed up crisps, "That's is disgusting, you are one disgusting human being." I said almost gagging.

"Shut up Cami." He said walking over too the bar by the boys.

"So what's happening today then?" Nareesha asked. The boys shrugged I rolled my eyes at there lack of enthusiasm sometimes they are all just too lazy.

" well I got too go too the dance studio too practice some choreography for my gigs, and also Kelsey and I have too teach the boys some dance moves for there music video for walks like Rihanna." I smiled, I looked at the boys who quickly got up out of their chairs and ran upstairs.