9 months later.....

I was 9 months pregnant and was due too have my second child any day now. Both me and Nathan went back too work for a while too record a new song so we can release them as soon as we get back too work.

I was cooking our food for dinner tonight, I put Mia's turkey dinosaurs and chips in the oven and cooked mine and Nathan's fresh pasta with carbonara sauce.

I dished up our food and the garlic bread, and put it on the table.

"Nathan, Mia food." I yelled, the both of them walked into the kitchen and instantly sat at the table eating there food.

I sat down next too Mia and started picking at my pasta, I didn't feel hungry when I sat down and looked at my food. My stomach felt really full and turning.

"What's wrong babe?" Nathan asked chewing his food.

"Firstly close your mouth when your eating and  secondly I'm not that hungry." I sighed slowly eating the pasta.

"I can't believe you stood over that cooker and your not even that hungry." He said.

"Nath I'll be fine." I said and stood up from the table and walked into the living room. I sat down on the sofa and flicked through the channels when I felt a small pop in my stomach.

I sat up and touched my stomach in panic, I stood up from the sofa and walked back and fourth hoping it was my waters, but nothing. I sighed and went too sit back on the sofa when water ran down my leg.

"NATH!!!" I yelled, both him and Mia sped into the living room.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Mia asked looking at the water on the floor.

"Mummy's fine baby, but me and daddy need too go too the hospital too see the doctor." I breathed trying not too scream infront of my 3 year old daughter.

Nathan sped upstairs and grabbed my nightbag, he sped too my side and held me upright as we walked towards the car. Nathan buckled Mia in her car seat and then helped me inside the car.

He rushed into the drivers seat and we were on our way too the hospital.

"are you okay?" He asked, clutching my hand and keeping his eyes on the road.

" I'll be fine, it's just these contractions are killing me." I groaned.

He chuckled softly, we finally arrived at the hospital, Nathan grabbed Mia and my night bag as I started waddling inside the hospital.

"Camila Sykes." I groaned whilst talking too the receptionist.

"Right Camila, we are going too head up too the delivery room so we can check how many cm dilated you are." The receptionist smiled.

I nodded, the doctor brought me a wheelchair and wheeled me up too the delivery room, Nathan and Mia followed behind.

"Okay, here we are Mrs Sykes, so change into the gown and then lye on the bed and we will come back and do all the procedures." The doctor smiled.

I nodded, the doctor left which left me,Nathan and Mia in the room. I got changed into the gown and got into the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Nathan asked playing with my hair.

"It fucking hurts." I groaned.

"Hey you'll be fine, you've already done this before with Mia you can do it again with this baby." He reassured soothingly.