New me and Scooter Braun

I woke up feeling refreshed, I could tell today was going too be a good day. I got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. I washed my hair with my favourite apple and mango shampoo and conditioner.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed my clothes, I wore my black leggings, a black crop top with my black jacket. I dried my hair and curled the tips and did my make up naturally.

I walked into my room and grabbed my handbag and made my way downstairs.

"Hey darling." My mum chirped.
"Hey, mum."I smiled, her back was turned too me so she couldn't see my new look.

"So darling, are you ready for scho...OH MY GOD." My my yelled out in shock dropping her coffee on the floor.

"What?" I shrugged.

"What have you done?"she asked staring at me.

"I've just changed my appearance, I'm sick of getting treated like dirt by Nathan and his friends." I said.

"But Camila you don't need too change yourself."She said, whilst cleaning up the coffee off the floor.

"Whatever mum, I'm going too school now." I said.

"Do you want me too take you?" She asked.

"Nope, there's no need, goodbye." I said as I grabbed my black pumps from the door and put them on before leaving the house.

I began my walk too school which was only a 10 minute walk from where I lived. I scrolled through my phone and I noticed a new band had been signed called The Wanted.

"A new British/Irish boyband has been formed called The Wanted there are 5 members who have extraordinary voices. We haven't got a picture or the names of the members just yet but there identity's will soon be released."

I finished reading the article, I wonder what the boys look like I thought. I soon arrived at school and noticed I had 10 minutes till registration. I walked up too the schools doors and walked inside.

I walked through the corridor and noticed that everyone was staring. I stopped in my tracks and turned too them.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I yelled. They all bowed there heads down, I carried on walking till I saw Kelsey and Jordan standing by my locker.

"Alright guys." I smiled opening my locker taking out my books.

"Camila you look different." Kelsey said.

"I know, I love it." I smirked.

"Well as long as your happy." She smiled.

I nodded, "oh heads up it's Nathan's friends." Jordan said.

I rolled my eyes expecting too see him but he wasn't there. Where could he be?

" Camila?" The boys looked at me.

"What?" I yelled slamming my locker door stepping towards the boys.

"You look different." They smirked.

"Mmmm yeah, where's your leader then?" I smirked.

"He's not coming too school anymore." They said.

"Awe how come I'm going too miss all his punches and his torment." I said stepping closer too the boys till I was standing right infront of them.

"Camila, your still going too get punches and torment from us." They chuckled.

I burst out laughing catching more attention from the pupils around us, Kelsey and Jordan were confused and so were the boys.