Shocking news and party

I woke up bright and early remembering I had too see the doctors today, I rolled out of bed and headed too the bathroom, I did my business and brushed my hair and did my make up.

I grabbed my clothes for the day which was a pair of leggings and a grey crop top with some black sandals. I double checked myself in the mirror and headed downstairs for breakfast.

What do I fancy today? I thought looking at the boxes of cereal, I stood there for about 5 minutes till I decided I wanted toast, I popped the bread in the oven and waited for it too cook.

I ate my toast quickly and grabbed my phone and sliding into my back pocket, I made my way too the door too see my car just pulling up outside.

"Y'alright Camila?" My driver asked, I nodded and sat in the back in complete silence. We were on our way too pick up Scooter, I was really nervous about getting my voice checked because I haven't done one gig since I got signed, I just hope everything will be okay, or I'm just really in-denial.

We pulled up outside Scooters house who was already outside waiting, he got into the car and sat next too me, I could tel he was also concerned but he tried putting on a brave face for me.

" So what did your voice feel like?" Scooter Asked.

I sighed, "it was burning down here." I said gesturing towards my throat.

"Okay, I'm sure it's nothing." He reassured, I sighed I just hope your right.

We walked into the same doctors Nathan went too, the receptionist smiled and both me and Scooter.

"Camila Cabello appointment." Scooter said, the women looked at her computer, "okay take a seat the doctor will be here in a minute." She gestured, we nodded and took a seat.

My palms were sweating and my whole body was trembling, now I know exactly how Nathan felt when he came here.

"Nervous?" Scooter asked, I nodded, "I'm just worried because I haven't done a gig since I've been signed and I don't want my career too end when it's literally just started." I cried.

"I know but at least you noticed earlier, and  you have a gig in a weeks time in L.A tickets went on sale yesterday so hopefully you will be able too sing." He said.

I nodded, "Camila Cabello." The doctor called, I stood up and headed too the room with Scooter behind me.

"Hello Camila." The doctor shook my hand, I sat in the seat as the doctor sat in-front of me.

"So are you having trouble with your voice?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah it's just burning down here and when I sing there just no support only croaking" I said.

He nodded, "okay we're gonna take a look." He said I nodded, he grabbed the camera and pushed it into my throat.

"Okay say ehhhhh." He said.

"Ehhhh."

"Say ehhh again."

"Ehhh."

He pulled out the camera, and looked at the pictures it took, "okay it just looks like you got swelling on your vocal cords, so I suggest voice rest for about 2 weeks and then come back after the 2 weeks for a follow up appointment." He replied.

I nodded in relief, "thank you doctor."I smiled.

Me and Scooter left the doctors and headed back too the house, as we got back home I could hear the boys yelling and laughing and I haven't even walked into the house yet.

"Can I still move in with you ?"I pleaded.

"No." He said, I gave him a light shove which made him chuckle, I walked into the house too see the boys dancing around the place.