Touring and support acts

~1 month later~
I've been a vampire and part of the mafia gang for a month now. I never thought my life could get any better but I was wrong, being a vampire and a badass Mafian individual has been amazing I've learnt new techniques and moves for fighting and I even know how too use a knife and gun, and as for the vampire speed and strength, I've got the hang of it incredibly well.

Anyways, in the last month I've written a new song called never be the same and have a tour starting next week in England. And I know your probably wondering about Kelsey, Nareesha and the boys, well I still speak too all of them except for Nathan. And I'm so excited to be able too go back home tomorrow and too see them all again.

"Camila!!" Scooter yelled.

I ran downstairs too see Scooter holding a bunch of flowers and some chocolates.

"Hey uncle Scooter." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"These are for you." He said handing me the flowers and chocolate then taking off his coat.

"Awe thank you Scooter, so what time is our flight tomorrow?" I asked grabbing a vase from one of the cupboards a filling it with water.

"Well we got too leave the house tonight and our flight is 2am tomorrow morning." He said whilst flipping the kettle on.

"Ugh, I hate morning flights, so when we arrive back in England am I going straight to my house or am I doing rehearsals?" I questioned sorting out the flowers and trimming the stems.

"We're going straight too rehearsals after we land, at rehearsals you'll meet your support acts for your tour for the next 2 months and then, you'll be there support acts for there tours, do you understand?" He explained sipping his coffee.

I nodded, " Who is my support act anyways?" I asked.

"I'm not saying who but you've got two support acts." He smiled but I could tell he was lying too me about something I just don't know what.

I stared at him but gave him a slight nod before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"So have you packed everything?" Scooter Asked.

I shook my head, " no I just got a few more things then I'll be all packed up."

"Okay, well I was thinking after you've packed we should go hunting before our flight so we are full before our long journey back home."

"OMG YES! I'm starving, will logan join us?" I asked.

"No, Logan's still sorting out a few things for your dad, but he will join us on tour when we come back here." He smiled.

I nodded, I walked upstairs with my bottle of water and packed the rest of my things in my bag. I laid out my clothes for tonight and my make up and curlers, I quickly curled the tips of my hair and did my natural make up before getting changed into a black bodysuit and white skinny jeans with my black boots.

I headed back downstairs too meet Scooter for our hunt before our flight. I sped downstairs too see he wasn't there.

"Scooter!" I yelled.

"Be down now just getting changed." He yelled back down to me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, I was feeling abit peckish so I opened my box of chocolates and started eating them, and let me tell you they were the best chocolates I've ever had.

"Camila are you ready?" Scooter Asked as he came into the kitchen.

I quickly swallowed my chocolates that were left in my mouth, "yes let's go." I said. The both of us sped out of the house and headed towards downtown L.A by the Rock and Reilly pub. We hid in the darkness until we found somebody to feed on.