Bad girl and cheating exs

The gig was amazing, I was really happy with the outcome. The boys were amazing singing chasing the sun and Arianas song baby I was also good. I'm really proud of Logan doing the duet with me, He is literally a perfectionist when it comes too singing and I can tell he gets that from his father.

I was getting changed in my dressing room into black high waisted jeans with a white and red crop top and my black ankle boots. I grabbed my bag and double checked if I had everything before I left too make my way too my bus.

I was walking down the corridor, flicking through my Twitter.

" Camila." I heard, which was none other than Ariana.

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

" Ariana." I plastered a fake smile on my face.

" I wanted too tell you something." She said walking in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked.

She breathed, "Nathan is mine, got me! You ever try and break me and Nathan up and that will be the last thing you'll ever do." She spat in my face.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at her. Does this bitch really want too mess with me.

"You know what Ariana, you really need too come up with better threats. And also.." I said gripping her by the neck and pinning her against the wall.

"Dont fucking threaten me because I'll fucking destroy you, I'll ruin your life and your career starting by getting my boyfriend back which break up you caused. Watch your back Ariana because I'll fucking have you." I spat.

She groaned out as I squeezed her neck tighter, if I used my vampire strength I would've snapped her neck by now, hmmmm so tempting.

"CAMILA." I hear shouting coming from the corridor, I turned my head too see Logan and Scooter running towards me.

I released Ariana from my grasps, she coughed repeatedly trying too get her breath back.

"What are you doing Cami?" Logan Asked.

"She deserves it, she threatened me, I'm not just going too stand back and take it." I yelled, and stormed off outside towards my bus.

I stepped on too the bus, the boys were watching a film and eating popcorn.

"Hey Camila." They synced as they saw me close the door too the bus.

"Hi boys." I smiled, I dropped my bag too the floor, and headed too the kitchen.

I looked over at the boys too see Nathan wasn't there.

"Oh boys where's Nath?" I asked.

" he's over In Arianas bus." Max said eyes still glued too the screen.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a blood bag from the hidden stash in the fridge, I ripped he cap off and sucked the bag dry. I chucked the bag away and joined the boys watching a film.

"Nice drink?" Siva asked, I nodded and carried on watching the film.

3 hours later
It was now 11:30pm and the boys were really tired, Max turned off the t.v and we got up ready too go too bed when the door too the tour bus swung open.

Nathan stormed in with anger in his eyes. I looked at him in confusion till his eyes landed on me, and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Alright Nath?" Jay asked.

"No I'm fucking pissed." Nathan yelled, the boys went silent as I just looked at Nathan.

"Why are you pissed?" Max asked.