Crying in the club and career threatening news

It's been a week since me and Nathan started dating, the boys and girls are really happy for us. I can't believe how much of a gentleman Nathan really is, he so kind, sweet and caring and I'm glad he's part of my life.

My first ever gig started in an hour, I'm really excited and can't wait too get on stage and perform, I was getting my hair and makeup done by my stylists whilst playing on my phone.

My stylists were finishing up the last bits of my makeup and hair, when scooter walked into my dressing room.

"Hey honey." He said walking in and standing next too me.

"Hey Scooter."

"How are you feeling?" He asked, my voice hasn't been great but I feel like I'm capable to perform my new song crying in the club.

"I've been better." I simply said, taking sips from my hot honey and lemon.

I could see he was concerned but it's just one song I'm performing, and then I'll get back too my voice rest.

"So are you ready?" He asked. My hairstylist just touched up my hair with some more hairspray, I stood up from the chair and headed over too my closet too grab my outfit.

I grabbed a black jumpsuit and my black high knee boots, I got changed quickly, and followed scooter out of my dressing room too backstage too get my in-ears fitted.

As I got backstage, I was greeted by the boys, Nareesha and Kelsey.

"Fucking hell Cami you look fit." Max said, Nathan whacked him across the head which made everyone laugh.

Max groaned rubbing his head, "what the fuck mate."

"That's for calling my girlfriend hot." He pointed out, I couldn't help but smile every time Nathan called me his girlfriend, I guess it's kind of new too me.

The stage crew came over too me, setting up my in-ears and mic.

"You excited?" Kelsey asked who couldn't stand still in her place.

"Yeah, but you look more excited than I do." I laughed, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Can't I be excited for my best friend?"She asked.

I poked my tongue out at her, "right Cami your on."Scooter said pushing me towards the stage.

"So we got a very special performance tonight, please give it up for Camila Cabello." The host presented. I took a deep breath as the track started too play.

I walked on too the stage looking out too the crowd, and I knew I just had too perform my best.

You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no

As I got into performing, I let the music take over me and I completely forgot about my vocal problem.

So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body
Like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires

Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall baby
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club

You may think, that you'll die without her
But you know, that's a lie that you told yourself
You fear, that you'll never meet another so pure, but
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no

Bad girl bossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara