The bahamas and Naths 20th birthday

We were on the plane going too the Bahamas, I couldn't wait too go on the beach and just relax after the news yesterday.

I was sat next too Nathan and Nano on the plane, and like usual Nathan was fast asleep. I plugged my earphones in my ears and just listened too music for the whole journey.

We finally arrived in the Bahamas, I knew Nathan was excited because it's his 20th birthday today, we booked into our hotel room, me and Nathan obviously sharing, Nareesha and Siva sharing, Tom and Kesley and jay and Max sharing rooms.

I dumped my bags on the bed and quickly changed into this:

I walked out of the bathroom too see Nathan already in his black shorts

I walked out of the bathroom too see Nathan already in his black shorts. He looked at me with a big grin on his face, I grabbed my board and wrote down, "what are you grinning at?" I showed him the board, he rubbed out the pen and wrote down, "your just so gorgeous, I'm happy too have you as my girlfriend." I  couldn't help but smile at that.

I grabbed the board and put it in my beach bag, I grabbed my phone, earphones and suncream and put them in my bag also. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on. I looked at Nathan too see he was ready so we left our room too meet everyone else down by the beach.

We soon arrived, the guys rented out a small beach house for us too chill and also too surprise Nathan with his birthday bonanza.

Nathan, Max and Tom were out chilling and taking photos with a few fans. I noticed one of them was flirting with Nath but I let it slide because I know he loves me.

" right girls we need too ask the workers too grab Nathan's cake." I wrote down on my board and showed the girls, they nodded and went off too tell the workers.

I crept outside quietly making sure Nathan didn't hear me, I walked behind Max and tapped his shoulder, I showed him the blared and he nodded.

I quickly jogged back over too the beach house and watched as Max and Tom told Nathan too come here.

"What's going on?" Nathan croaked, his voice has gotten a lot worse since his checkup the other day.

"Happy birthday too you." The boys and girls sang as the workers carried a cake that was in the shape of boobs.

"Right get your face in them tits." Tom shouted, Nathan shoved his face in the cake which made us all laugh.

He wiped the icing and cake off his face and cut us all a piece of cake.

"Now thats done, why don't you ask that girl for a kiss on your birthday?" Tom teased, my face dropped and I instantly wanted too punch Tom in the face.

But before I could answer or even Nathan could answer the girls came over too the beach house, "happy birthday." The girl said too Nathan.

He smiled but didn't take much notice of her, " Can he have a kiss for his birthday?"Tom asked. I stared at him I was so pissed off, I think everyone else saw how annoyed I was, like what the fuck dude!

"Sure." The girl replied, she walked over too Nathan, my blood began too boil as she stood right infront of Nath. She went in for a kiss but Nathan moved back and came over standing next too me.

"Tom I got a girlfriend remember." Nathan yelled wrapping one of his arms around me, I could see regret showing on Toms face.

"Fuck! Camila I'm sorry I completely forgot about you and Nathan dating."he apologised, I smiled and nodded excepting his apology.

"Can't you talk?" The girl asked, everyone's eyes diverted towards her.

I just stood there staring at her, who the fuck does she think she is.

"Yes she can talk." Kelsey spat, the girls friends rushed over too her.

"That's Camila Cabello."They pointed out too the girl.

She just stood there in silence just staring at me, I was about too walk over too her but Nathan held me back.

"Kevin could you escort these ladies out of here please." Siva asked, Kevin nodded and walked the ladies out.

"Are you okay Cami?" Nathan croaked, I nodded.

The rest of the day went great, we swam with dolphins, played pool, sunbathed and swam in the ocean. But it was getting late and both me and Nathan were so jet lagged.

We made our way back too our room, I put my bag on the bed and headed straight too the shower.

I stripped off from my bathing suit and jumped in the shower washing all of the salt water from my skin and hair,  it was so relaxing too clean the salt and sand from my skin and too smell the freshness from my shampoo and conditioner rather than salt and fish.

I got out of the shower and noticed I left my pyjamas in my bag, I wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom, Nathan was lying on the bed looking at his phone. But as I got closer too the bed he diverted his eyes on me.

"Camila why?" He pouted, which made me giggle. He got out of bed and made his way towards me.

Me and Nathan haven't had sex since we started dating, at first I wasn't ready and neither was he as we were both virgins, which I know is surprising for some people us being the bad girl and boys of the school and also being famous and still a virgin.

But I think now is the time too lose it and what better day than with the person I love and on his birthday.

Nathan stood in front of me smiling, I unwrapped the towel from my body and letting it drop too the floor, I could see Nathan eyeing every inch of my body which made me blush.

"Are you sure?"He asked, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips, he returned the kiss, as we moved over to the bed.

I pushed Nathan on too the bed and climbed over him connecting our lips once again. I pulled his shirt over his head revealing his toned body, he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

He reconnected our lips, as I tugged in his shorts, I heard him release a small groan which she time over the edge. I chucked his shorts somewhere in the room as we both made out on the bed completely naked.

His hands roamed every inch of my body, and it felt like heaven feeling his hands all over me, he moved his head and trialed kisses down my neck and toward my collar bone when he finally reached my breasts, he caressed one of my boobs with his hand and the other he latched his mouth too and started sucking which made me release a pleasurable moan.

I grabbed his shoulders and flipped us over so I was on top, I trailed kisses all the way down his body till I reached his huge cock. A smirk tugged at my lips and I put all of him in my mouth, every time I sucked he groaned which was really sexy.

I climbed on top of him facing him, he pecked my lips as he inserted himself inside of me, feeling him in me and realising how big he actually is made me forget about all the bad things happening too both me and Nathan.

He flipped us over again so I was on my back, he inserted himself inside me again, and thrusted really fast which felt amazing, I was so close too hitting my climax.

"I'm close baby." He croaked, I nodded telling him so was I, sooner or later we both released our climaxes which felt amazing. Nathan collapsed next too me, both of use breathless, I snuggled into his chest  as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm so happy, this had been the best birthday ever." He croaked, I lifted my head and smiled, I pecked his lips and put my head back on his chest listening too his heartbeat as I fell into a deep slumber.