Siblings united and best friends forever

I got in the car with Scooter as we headed too my house. I couldn't believe that I was leaving the Uk too become a artist.

"What are you thinking about?" Scooter Asked whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

"I just can't believe this is all real uncle Scooter." I smiled.

I could hear him chuckle, " I know but you deserve it your vocals are incredible and so is your rife it so smooth and gentle there's no strain at all on your voice when your sing and that's common for kids your age." He said whilst turning into my street.

I nodded, "yeah but do you think I'm too young doing this, I'm still 15 and I've 2 months till my birthday?." I asked worried.

He shook his head, "there's no need to worry Cami, if you want we can prepare your music and vocals till your ready?" He asked.

I thought about it and nodded, "Great so this one is your house?" He asked pointing too the big house at the bottom of the street.

I nodded, Scooter pulled up outside both of us got out of the car and headed inside, I noticed that my mums car was still here so she must've had a day off today.

"Hi mum." I yelled opening the door with Scooter following behind.

"Hi honey I'm in the kitchen." She replied back, I made my way into the kitchen with Scooter.

"Hey honey your home early how did that meeting go earlier?" She asked excitedly.

"Great why don't you ask Scooter?" I smiled. Her eyes widened as she noticed her brother walk in and stand behind me.

"Hello little sister." Scooter smiled.

"Oh my god, Scooter what are you doing here?" My mum asked rushing over too Scooter and giving him a hug. Scooter chuckled as he hugged my mum back, a huge smile was plastered on my face too see my mum so happy.

"Well I'm a music producer and manager now." He smiled. My mum didn't look that surprised I'm sure she guessed after what I just told her.

"That's Great Scooter you were always amazing at music." My mum smiled.

He nodded, "and I just signed myself a new artist." He said gesturing towards me.

I could see my mums smile growing bigger, "Oh my god honey thats Great." She screeched whilst jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "mum calm down your acting like a right kid." I said. She nodded and took a deep breath. She turned back too Scooter,

"So why did you bring her back here?" My mum asked I knew what she meant, I know she's been dreading this from day 1.

" well as I've signed Camila I want her too come with me over too America so she can start straight away." He smiled and winked at me.

"Oh, so soon?" My mum sighed.

Scooter nodded, my mum turned too me, "is this what you want?" My mum asked.

I nodded," this is more than I want mum, music is my life and I've done so much too make my dream come true." I smiled.

She nodded I could see tears forming in her eyes, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

"You better visit me and also I want phone calls texts that Skype thing that you kids use." My mum said wiping her tears.

I nodded, "okay I'm going too pack my stuff you guys can catch up whilst I pack." I smiled and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I grabbed my suitcases from my room and quickly packed everything I needed which was everything all except the furniture. As I reached the final things too pack I noticed a picture with me and Kelsey smiling.