Family and first dates

Yesterday couldn't have ended on a better note. Me and Nathan finally made our comeback and had the greatest party with all our friends. And as you guys know already it isn't a party if The Wanted don't get stupidly drunk. Me and Nathan went back too Scooters house and today I'm finally going back too Gloucester too see my mum and too finally meet Nathan's mum and sister.

"Nath have you got everything?" I asked, folding my clothes up and packing them in my bag.

" Yeah Cami, I'm just trying too find my charger, have you seen it?" He asked, rushing around the room trying too find it.

I rolled my eyes, I walked over too the side of his bed and pulled his charger out of the socket and handed it too him, he chuckled lightly at his stupidity.

"Thanks love." He kisses my forehead and put his charger in his bag, I zipped up my bag and grabbed my phone from the bed side table.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded. We made our way downstairs and headed outside towards my car. Scooter wasn't home as he had too fly back too the U.S this morning too workout arrangements for mine and Nathan's collaboration and for The Wanteds new song We Own The Night.

Nathan put our stuff in the boot of my car. I quickly got into the drivers seat and put my belt on as Nathan hopped in.

"I'm nervous." He stated, whilst I was reversing out of the driveway.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I've never been in a car with you driving."

"I'll have you know I'm a great driver."

He chuckled, "okay we'll see, shall we put some music on?" He asked, he pressed a button and turned on the radio.

"This is The Wanted with Walks Like Rihanna."

Both me and Nathan smiled and started singing along.

"Have you see that girl have you seen her, she's the freakiest thing you've got too meet her, you'd do whatever it takes too get her by your side." We sang.

"Carpool karaoke." Nathan cheered, I giggled and carried on singing.

"That was The Wanted with Walks Like Rihanna, Can you believe Nathan Sykes amazing return yesterday at Summertime ball along with the return of The amazing Camila Cabelloz." The radio host said, I turned too Nathan quickly too see a happy look on his face.

"Yes I did, they're both absolutely amazing, but there's also a few rumours going around about Nathan Sykes and Camila Cabello dating. As we know Camila and her best friend Kelsey Hardwick who is currently dating Tom Parker from The Wanted were in The Wanted life, so maybe there is something happening there?" I smiled listening too the radio host.

"Anyways back too Camila Cabello this is Crying In The Club." He announced, both me and Nathan started dancing and singing along for the rest of the journey too Gloucester.

We finally arrived into Gloucester, I was dying for a Costa, I drove past Tesco and quickly parked and hurried out the car into Costa. I was in such a rush I didn't realise I left Nathan in the car until I walked back too the car drink my iced Americano.

"Sorry." I said sipping at my drink, he just stared at me with a pout on his face.

I stared at him, "do you want a sip?" I asked.

He just looked at me, I shrugged and started the engine.

"You are so horrible too me." He frowned, I giggled, "awe baby Nath, you'll be fine." I smiled sneakily.

He just glared at me, I rolled my eyes and carried on driving up the road towards Abbeydale, Nathan guided me from there too his house.

I pulled up outside, Nathan grabbed our bags from the boot. I was really nervous too meet Naths family. All I know is that his mum is a music teacher and that his sister is three years younger than both of us.