Party like The Wanted

It's time too party!!!! I ran upstairs after having a conversation with Max. As I got in the room I noticed a sleeping Nathan, my god he looks so adorable when he's asleep. I didn't want too wake him so I just let him sleep.

I grabbed a towel from my bag and headed for the shower that was connected with our room, I stripped off and jumped into the shower.

"Am I out of my head, am I out of my mind, If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated" I sang whilst washing the conditioner out of my hair.

I stepped out of the shower but realised i forgot my clothes in the room, For fuck sakes!!

I opened the door slightly and looked through the crack too see Nathan still fast asleep, I quickly opened the door and walked over too my wardrobe too grab my clothes.

As I grabbed my jeans I heard I loud yawn coming from Nathan, but instead of running and me being a twat I froze.

" Fucking hell Cami!! What are you trying too do kill me?" Nathan asked sitting up in bed.

" ummm I thought you were sleeping and I forgot my clothes." I stuttered feeling the heat rise too my cheeks.

I watched as Nathan got out of bed and made his way towards me, he placed one of his hands on my face and looked me in the eyes.

" your beautiful Cami." He smiled rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

I didn't know why but I needed too kiss him, I don't know if it's because we are having a moment but I really need his lips on mine.

" Cami I-" he began but I cut him off by crashing my lips on too his, I felt butterflies in my stomach with a mix of lust and passion, I could tell he was surprised but he soon kissed me back, I can't believe I'm kissing Nathan Sykes, wait I'm kissing Nathan sykes.

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away, I grabbed my clothes quickly and ran back into the bathroom avoiding Nathan's eyes.

I got dressed into my black high waisted jeans with a white and black crop top with black heels. I dried my hair and curled the tips, and did my make up naturally but added dark red lipstick instead of rose lipstick.

I opened the door too see that Nathan was gone, I could already hear the music and people arriving downstairs. I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the living area too see a bunch of people already there, fuck me these boys like too party hard. I could see Nathan and Kelsey in the corner talking too a bunch of people.

My eyes connected with Nathan's but I turned away and headed towards Max and Tom who were playing beer pong.

"Hey boys." I smiled.

"Hey Cami."Tom said chucking the ball into one of Max's cups.

" oh my god your Camila Cabello." A blonde girl squealed.

I smiled, " yeah that's me, what's your name?" I asked sipping a beer.

" my names Natalie, I'm such a big fan." She squealed.

Geez girl calm down, I thought.

" it's lovely too see you too." I smiled.