You kept them? And end of the tour

It was the last night of the tour, we were finally finishing the tour in the States and then heading home too London tomorrow. I'm so excited too see Kels and Nareesha again, and also my mum who we had too leave behind after the tour in Gloucester.

I was in my dressing room getting ready, my stylist and make up artist were doing my hair. My hair was being designed into a high ponytail, and my make up was being done naturally but with dark red lipstick.

"Right Cami I've got an amazing outfit for you too end your tour." My stylist smiled.

I turned in the chair to face her, the rack of clothes were full of gorgeous outfits but the one my stylist was holding was definitely the best. It was a white crop top with leather leggings with a gorgeous black swayed jacket and a pair of black ankle boots.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"I love it." I squealed, i hopped off the stool and grabbed the clothes off my stylist and got changed.

I walked out of the changing booth, and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Oh my god you look stunning." They cheered.

"I'm amazing." My stylist smiled, I nodded and gave her a big hug. Scooter soon walked in with a few of the stage crew behind him. Once his eyes saw me he smiled.

"Cami you look amazing." He smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you uncle Scooter." I smiled.

"Well we need too set up your in-ears and mic so let's go backstage." He gestured and left my dressing room.

I nodded, I said goodbye too my stylists and followed Scooter and the stage crew too backstage, where The boys and Ariana Grande were standing.

"Hey guys." I yelled, there eyes landed on me, I couldn't help but blush as there eyes travelled up my body.

"Sis you look gorgeous." Ariana squealed, I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thank you." I smiled. Since that day in Gloucester Ariana has been trying her best too show that she is truly sorry for what she did, me and her also had a sisters bonding time too get too know eachother and in all honesty we have a lot in common.

"Cami you look gorgeous." Max said.

"You look stunning." Tom smiled.

"You look fab." Jay said.

"You look very beautiful Cami." Siva smiled.

"Thanks boys, now where is my big pain in my ass?" I asked referring too Nathan.

The boys shrugged and so did Ariana. That's when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Who you calling a pain in your ass." He asked, which made me blush.

I rolled my eyes, "where have you been?" I asked.

"Having a blood bag, felt abit hungry babe." He smiled. I nodded, I know you guys are wondering if me and Nathan are back together and the answer is no, we decided too wait until the end of the tour too see how get through the last 2 months together.

"Right Ariana your on." Brian said.

Ariana nodded, and waved goodbye as she rushed on stage. I watched as she performed her new song problem.

I was in the middle of watching her performance when Nathan grabbed my hand. He stood infront of me and he looked super nervous.

"What's wrong Nath?" I asked in confusion.

"Remember when we both agreed that we'd wait till the end of the tour too get back together?" He asked.

I nodded, "yes, what's going on Nath?" I asked worried.