16 years later

It's been 16 years since I gave birth too our son Zach. And it's been an amazing experience. Both of mine and Nathan's kids have gone too Secondary school and both of them have musical talents. Mia is now 19 years old and is still studying in school and Zach is 16 years old and is currently doing his GCSES.

Both me and Nathan have been working so hard with our music, tours and gigs so we barely see Mia and Zach when we are on tour. And as for the boys and girls they are all happily married and have all got kids.

Kelsey and Tom are now finally married after having two kids, Connor who is 19 years old and Brooke who is 12 years old.

Siva and Nareesha have now had another child,  Ryland who is 22 years old and Caitlin who is 13 years old.

Max and Nina finally got married last year and have 3 beautiful children. Josh who is 13 years old, Kimberley who is 11 years old and Ryan who is 8 years old.

And then finally Jay and Sofia got married last week and are finally expecting there first child.

A lot has happened in the last 16 years, all of us came too a conclusion that me, Nathan, Mia and Zach can't live forever without our friends so Me, Nathan and Scooter turned them. It was a struggle too train 10 vampires but it was all worth it.

My mum is doing so well she is now touring the world with my cousin Logan who has officially retired from the mafia, he handed his role too his son Ryan.

Since I was 15 years old I thought my life wasn't going too be as adventurous as it has been. I've tackled through obstacles that you wouldn't believe, being bullied, having vocal surgery, my dad and also having and raising my own children with my husband that I adore. And I can't wait till my own kids start there own story and life like I did.