Sickness and pregnancy

2 months later
Me and Nathan have now been married for 2 months and it's been the best 2 months ever. Nathan has now released another song called over and over again which I also collabed on and I've finally released my first album called Camila.

I was in the studio with Scooter discussing a U.K tour when I had a uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Camila are you okay?" Scooter Asked in concern.

"Ummm yeah." I smiled, getting back into the conversation.

"So we will release tour dates and ticket sales in a months time, the tour will last a month and then you can have a month break because you've worked so hard." Scooter announced.

"Okay that sound good." I smiled, the uneasy feeling came back and I knew I was going too throw up.

I ran too the toilet clutching my mouth, i was instantly sick when I reached the toilet. I stayed at the toilet being sick for a few minutes till Scooter came in with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" He asked bending down too my level.

I shook my head, "No I've been sick a lot lately." I sighed.

"Well could you be pregnant?" He asked.

Once I heard them words I thought back too my honeymoon, I forgot too take my pill that day.

"Yeah, I could be I forgot too take my pill when I was on my honeymoon."

"Well I'll go and get you a pregnancy test." He said and left the bathroom too go too the shop.

Everything was happening so fast, I was excited too have a baby especially with the love of my life but what would Nathan think? Is he going too be happy? What if he get annoyed and leaves me? God this is such a mess.

Scooter soon returned with a small carrier bag. He handed me the bag with a reassuring smile.

"There you go, I'll leave you too it."

I nodded, I took the pregnancy test out of the box. I took the test, and had too wait for 2 minutes.

I sighed, my hands were sweating and my heart was beating fast.

The two minutes were soon up, I took a deep breath and looked at the test, and it was positive.

A smile appeared on my face, I touched my stomach.

I walked out of the toilet and back into Scooters office, Scooter was sat at his desk writing in his planner.

He lifted his head up from his planner and smiled at me, he stood u owns walked over too me.

"What did it say?" He asked, I handed him the test, as soon as he saw the little plus sign his eyes lightened up.

"Oh my god." He smiled. He gave me a big hug.

"I know I'm really happy." I smiled.

He chuckled, "when are you going too tell Nathan?" He asked.

"I'll tell him tonight when he gets home from the studio." I smiled nervously.

"Hey, he will be over the moon." Scooter reassured.

I nodded, but sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"The baby is going too be immortal."

He nodded, "yes, but don't worry, you and Nathan made that precious baby in your belly that's all that matters."

I smiled, we finished discussing the tours dates and about the baby. And it was soon time too go home.

I decided too go too the shop too cook me and Nathan a romantic meal so I can tell him the news. I bought steak, new potatoes, green beans and a chocolate fudge cake for dessert.