Meetings and Holiday

I woke up too find Nathan gone, I groaned and turned over too reach for my phone, it was 9pm and I had too meet Scooter in an hour.

I quickly got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, I washed my hair and blow dried it and shoved it up in a messy bun. I ran back into my room nearly tripping over Nathan's fucking trainers, I grabbed my denim shorts and a black crop top and got changed, I did my make up naturally and ran downstairs too make some breakfast.

I can't believe I woke up late, stupid fucking alarm, I grabbed the box of cornflakes and made myself a small bowl, I looked at the time and it was 9:45, I rushed the bowl of cereal when there was a knock at the door meaning my driver was here, I put the bowl in the sink and grabbed my phone off the table and put it in my back pocket.

I put my shoes on and headed out the door. "I'm sorry I'm late." I apologised too my driver, he gave me a friendly smile, "it's okay, I was early anyways." He said which reassured me a little bit.

The journey went quiet fast and as I knew it I was already at Scooters office. I walked inside too be greeted by Scooter personal assistant Tori.

"Hey Tori."I smiled, she looked up from her desk with a huge smile on her face, "hey girl." She beamed.

"Is my uncle ready too see me?" I asked, she nodded she got up from her desk and walked me towards Scooters office, she knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say, Tori opened the door, I saw scooter sitting at his desk looking at a few papers that looked important.

"Camila is here too see you."Tori said, Scooter looked up and smiled, Tori left as I walked inside, Scooter stood up and made his way towards me he opened his arms and gave me a huge hug.

"So how's my niece doing?" He asked.

"I'm good just them boys drive me crazy." I said, he chuckled as we both sat down on the sofas.

"I know but you can handle them." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"So as you know bad things has been a big hit in both the U.K and here in America." He announced I nodded.

"So as a gift for you and the boys for working so hard, I've booked you a trip too The Bahamas in 3 weeks time after The Wanted shoot there music video for Walks like Rihanna." Scooter said, i smiled.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded, I leant over and gave him a hug.

"God I can't wait." I smiled he chuckled.

"Anyways the boys found out about this on there way too Vegas this morning, and I've extended the trip because it's Nathan's birthday and obviously he's been down about his voice lately so hopefully this trip will help him enjoy himself." Scooter said, which I agreed, lately Naths voice has been getting worse even when he hasn't been talking.

"I know, I am worried." I said, he nodded.

"I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if you had too go through the same."He said, my heart dropped.

"I know, i don't know what I'd do." I sighed.

"So how are things with you and Nath?"Scooter Asked.

" I don't even know, like we've got along brilliantly and we've kissed but I don't know where we stand, like he hasn't even said anything about the kisses or asked me too be his girlfriend so I'm not sure." I sighed cracking my knuckles.

He nodded, "you know what boys are like." He chuckled, I nodded and don't I bloody know it.

"Anyways after the Bahamas I got a new song for you too record with Shawn Mendes." He said.

I nodded, even though me and Shawn have been there before we are still good friends and professional so there won't be any awkwardness between us.

"That's great, I can't wait." I smiled, he nodded.

" that's great, I also want you too start recording your new song Crying in the club tomorrow." He said grabbing the lyrics from his desk.

I glanced down at the lyrics and smiled, "this is really good." I said, he smiled obviously happy that I like it.

"I think it's a good song for you Cami, so I want you here at 8am tomorrow." He demanded with a smile, I nodded and got up out of my seat.

"Goodbye uncle Scooter." I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug, he gave me a big hug back and I left the studio and headed back home.

I walked into the house and went upstairs too the booth too rehears my new song, Kelsey and Nareesha were out getting there nails done so I had this big house too myself.

"There's no crying in the club,hey, hey." I croaked, I held my hand up against my throat a burning sensation started and it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced.

I took a drink of water and sang again, "You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no" I croaked again, I started too panic, i quickly grabbed my phone and rang Scooter.

S: hey love what's wrong?

C: my throat is burning when I'm singing uncle Scooter and I'm worried because Nathan's started like this and I don't want it too happen too me

S: okay cami, I'll ring the doctor now and see if I can get you an appointment tomorrow as for now don't tell anyone about your voice hurting because we don't want any worries or misunderstandings okay

C: okay, just please hurry with that appointment

S: I will drink loads of water and hot tea

C: I will thank you uncle Scooter.

S: it's okay I'll let you know what happening

C: okay bye

S: bye Cami

I sighed, I just hope I don't have a haemorrhage like Nathan otherwise I don't know what I'd do, I made my way downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge which felt amazing in my throat.

I sipped my drink and scrolled through twitter, when the girls arrived home.

"Cami." They yelled.

"In the kitchen."

"So how was your meeting?" Kelsey asked.

"It was good, I've got a song I need too record tomorrow called crying in the club and then I got another song too record with Shawn Mendes after we comeback from the Bahamas." I said.

"Wait we're going too the Bahamas?" Both of them asked stunned.

I nodded, "yes in three weeks, it's also Naths birthday when we go."

"We need too do a birthday bonanza for him whilst we are out there." Kelsey chirped.

Both me and Nareesha agreed, "we will talk to the boys tomorrow when they come home." I smiled.

The girls nodded, we spent the rest of the night watching films and eating junk food, it really helped keep my mind off my voice and hopefully  it isn't anything serious.