Summertime ball and i found you

Nathan's p.o.v
I was on my way too Wembley, I can't believe it's finally time for me too get back on stage. I'm feeling really nervous, what if my voice isn't ready? What if it goes horribly wrong?

I sat in the car with silence, Nano and Kevin were having a small chat, when my phone rang in my pocket, it was Scooter.

S: Hello Nathan are you okay?
N: I'm fine, I'm on my way too the hotel opposite the stadium so I can get ready and do my warm ups and then I'll meet the boys backstage before the show.
S: Amazing, well I'm with the boys now so I'll see you soon Nathan.
N: okay bye Scooter.

I hung up the phone and just relaxed. We were soon at the hotel, I walked up too the room with Nano and Kevin behind me.

I walked into the room too see my stylists setting up my clothes, make up and hair products, I walked towards the window too see everyone queening outside of the stadium.

"Now that is making me nervous." I pointed and looked over at Nano.

"Everything will be fine, now come on let's get you ready." He said, I nodded and sat down so the stylist could do my make up and hair.

"And done." She smiled fixing the last bit of my hair, i smiled and got up from the chair.

"Thank you." I said, I grabbed my clothes and got changed I wore blue skinny jeans, a white top with a leather jacket, my chain and my red Adidas high tops.

I walked into the bathroom and did my vocal warm ups which calmed down my nerves.

"Right come on Nath it's time too go." Kevin said, I left the bathroom and headed for the car downstairs, it was like the CIA, a mission too get me into the stadium and on that stage without the fans noticing.

"Are you ready Nath?" Kevin asked, I nodded my hands were trembling, I was so nervous and scared.

We entered underneath the stadium and headed up too meet the boys.

"Hey boys." I smiled as I walked over too them, they ran over too me and gave me a huge hug.

"Yes Nath, by the way your friends Corbyn and Jonah are here with a very orange girl if I might add." Tom said, I chuckled at his description of Chelsea.

I spotted Kelsey talking too Scooter, her eyes connected with mine as she ran over too me and gave me a hug, "I can't wait too see you back on stage today." Kelsey smiled.

"I know I'm really nervous Kels, what if my voice hasn't healed fully and I mess it up." I sighed, Kelsey gave me another hug.

"Hey, you'll smash it, anyways I see your still friends with Corbyn and Jonah, but who is that orange slut that's with them?" She asked with a disgusted face as she looked at Chelsea.

I chuckled, "remember Chelsea, the slut who Camila punched in the face?" I said, Kelsey frowned.

"Why the fuck is she here!" Kelsey asked, staring at Chelsea.

"Well the boys invited her and also I might have kissed her." I whispered in embarrassment and disgust.

"You kissed her, are you out of your god damn mind?" Kelsey yelled, everyone looked at us arguing but to be honest I didn't care.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"She bullied Camila along with you, Corbyn and Jonah, I bet you didn't tell them that you are in love with Camila and that she was your first and you were hers?" Kelsey replied with a smug face.

I rolled my eyes, "I know, and no they don't that's why I kissed Chelsea because she saw Camila in the Wanted life, and she was going too tell the boys and I didn't want her too know it was actually Camila, because I can't deal with questions and memories because I still fucking love her." I yelled breaking down into tears.