Wedding dresses and announcements

I've been planning mine and Nathan's wedding the past couple of months, and my stress levels have hit the roof. I've been so focused on my music and then planning the reception I totally forgot about my dress. So I rang Kelsey too come with me too pick out my dress with me.

I was walking through London Town on my way too meet Kelsey, it's still really shocking that I'm engaged to the love of my life.

I was close too the dress shop when a small group of fans ran over too me with there little faces gleaming.

" Oh my god Camila we love you." They squealed.

" awe thank you guys, do you want me too sign anything." I asked.

They nodded hysterically, I took photos and signed autographs for each fan. I was about too say goodbye till one fan noticed my ring.

"Camila are you getting married?" The little girl asked.

"Yes I am." I smiled, pleased that I can say that.

"Really? Your marrying Nathan Sykes." They squealed jumping up and down with joy.

I giggled, "yes I am, actually I'm about too get my wedding dress so I'll see you guys soon remember too DM me on Twitter." I smiled and waved goodbye. I walked a bit further till finally I reached the shop where Kelsey was waiting impatiently.

" thank fuck, took you long enough." She groaned.

I rolled my eyes, " Sorry I bumped into a few fans on the way." I explained.

" why did you just say right come on we got to pick an amazing dress for you." She cheered and walked into the shop.

I rolled my eyes, sometimes I wonder how she can be so energetic about something that's not even for her benefit. I followed her into the shop.

I looked around and searched through the racks but nothing caught my eye. I sighed in defeat until, my eyes caught this dress on one of the models:

 I sighed in defeat until, my eyes caught this dress on one of the models:

"Oh my god." I breathed running my hand over the white lace, Kelsey stood behind me admiring the gorgeous dress.

"Wow, go and try it on." She demanded, I nodded. I asked one of the stuff if I could try it on. I went into the dressing room and slipped into the dress which fit perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror and a small tear left my eye, I've never been this happy in a while.

"Are you ready?" I asked wiping the tear from my eye.

"Yes." Kelsey yelled excitedly, I pulled back the curtain and walked out. Kelsey's eyes scanned the dress and a huge smile plastered on her face.

" this is the one Cami." She said nodding her head in approval, I nodded in agreement. I changed back into my normal clothes and put the dress back in the hanger.

I went over too the check out too pay for my dress, I can't believe I've bought my own wedding dress, a fucking wedding dress. I'm only 21 and I'm getting married in a months time it's so surreal.