New house and choices need too be made

Today's the day we move into The Wanted life house, I was so excited too see the trouble we could get into.

"Kelsey have you got everything?" I yelled putting my jacket and trainers on.

"Yeah I'm just putting my charger and earphones in my bag." She yelled back.

I grabbed my suitcase and put it by the door, I grabbed my keys from the stand and put them in my bag as Kelsey came stomping down the stairs.

"Jesus Kels, couldn't you be more quiet." I said.

She rolled her eyes, "My bag is heavy and I'm not the strongest girl am I?" She huffed, I giggled and grabbed my phone too see I had a text off Nath.

Outside, hurry your cute butt x

I couldn't help but smile, these past few days me and Nathan have gotten closer he's become my best friend.

"What you smiling at?" Kelsey smirked grabbing a fag out of her bag.

"Nothing." I said putting my phone in my shorts back pocket, "let's go the boys are outside." I said grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

"Hey girls." Kevin said grabbing mine and Kelsey's bags.

"Hey Kev." I smiled.

As we got closer too the car the door opened too reveal the boys with the biggest smiles on there faces.

"What's up with you guys?" I asked.

"You wouldn't be able too tell that you guys are British." Max said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what are you on about?" I asked, lighting up a fag.

"You got the American look." He said stepping outside too join us for a fag.

"American look?" Kelsey asked.

Just then Toms head popped out of the car, "yeah, your sunglasses, gorgeous tan, very fit." Tom winked.

Max smacked Tom on the head, "remember Parker she's Nathan's." Max said pointing too me.

"I'm nobody's." I smirked flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"We will see." Nathan smiled coming out of the car.

"I don't go for sloths sorry Sykes." I smiled ruffling his hair and quickly jumping in the car.

I sat in the back with Jay infront of me, I buckled up and grabbed my phone, I heard the rest get into the car and noticed that there was a space next too me.

"Oh Kels you sitting by me?" I asked.

"No I'm going too sit by Tom." She smirked and winked at me.

Bitch.I thought.

"Oh well Hello Cabello." Nathan smirked as he plonked himself next too me.

"Alright Sid." I grinned, he frowned, "I don't look like Sid." He said.

"I believe you do." I smiled.

"Bitch." He chuckled.

"You love it." I smiled lifting up my sunglasses too the top of my head.

~a long journey later~

"Finally." Jay said.

We got out the car and walked straight into the house.

"Oh my god it's huge". Kelsey said looking around.

" oh my god it's got a fucking pool table." Tom yelled running over too the table.