Orange bitch and missing best friends

Nathan's p.o.v
It's been a month into my recovery and I'm pleased too know that I'll be able too get back on that stage for summertime ball next week. I haven't spoken too Camila since we broke up, I've asked Kelsey if Camila has spoken too her but she hasn't spoken too her since The Bahamas, which was just over a month ago.

The boys have been doing a load of interviews and a few side gigs, but nothing as big as the Wembley stadium gig, but I'm really proud of them and can't wait too get back.

"Mum I'm going too meet Jonah and Corbyn." I yelled from downstairs, my mum didn't reply so I just grabbed my jacket, phone and keys and headed out the door.

I walked too the nearest Starbucks and ordered myself a tea, I sat down in one of the private booths and waited for the boys too show up. Since being in the band I haven't had much time too spend with my friends from school but since being on vocal recovery I've been able too catch up with my best friends.

I sipped at my tea and scrolled through Instagram when I spotted a photo of Camila pop up on my screen, I analysed the photo, she's gotten extremely beautiful since I last saw her, but she's lost quiet a lot of weight also, but that was probably from the stress of losing her career.

I was too busy looking at the photo of Camila that I didn't notice that the boys had already gotten there drinks and sat down.

"Y'alright Nath."Corbyn said, my eyes shot up and my lips formed into a huge smile.

"Yeah boys, I just can't wait for Wembley." I said leaning back on the chair, the boys nodded.

"I know mate that's crazy how much has happened since school." Jonah said, I agreed and sipped my tea.

"Guys So you remember that Camila girl we bullied?" Corbyn asked, I gulped at the mention of her name, I haven't told the boys that I was dating Camila and that we also lived together for 2 months and the fact that she was a singer.

"Yeah of course I remember her"I said, Corbyn smirked as Jonah sat there with a confused look on his face.

"Well She was a singer, but she had surgery the same as you Nath and it was unsuccessful. So she can't sing again." Corbyn laughed, I clenched my fist, trying not too punch him in the face.

"How did you know?" I asked clenching my jaw,  "it's all over the internet and in magazines, she was also dating Shawn Mendes you know." Corbyn said sipping at his drink.

"Boys, I don't really care, I just want too have fun before the summertime ball, you guys are coming right?" I asked, the boys nodded.

"Good." I smiled and sipped at my tea. Corbyn and Jonah were talking about something but I didn't pay attention.

"Hello." A girl with pink hair and the most horrible streaky tan ever smiled at us.

"Hey." Jonah smiled, I rolled my eyes and just sipped my tea.

"I'm great, it's good too see you Nath, Corbyn and Jonah." She said.

I looked up at her, how the fuck does she know our names?

That's when I remembered streaky tan and pink hair. It was Chelsea.

She still looks like a slut, I could tell she had a new nose, probably after Camila broke it. She had gotten older I can tell you that, her boobs have developed but Camilas are way better.

"Yo, Nath are you okay?" Jonah asked, I nodded. I noticed Chelsea sat next too me which made me roll my eyes.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Chelsea asked, fucking nosy bitch.