Beach day and hot nights

I woke up too the bright sun blinding my eye sight. I groaned as I stretched my body, I looked too the side too notice Nathan still fast asleep.

I smiled, I can't believe that I'm actually married, and too the Nathan Sykes, who would've thought.

I got out of bed trying too be as quiet as I can so I didn't wake him up. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair into high ponytail, I put on some sun cream and headed out the bathroom towards the wardrobe.

I grabbed my black bathing suit, I stripped out of my pyjamas and slid into the bathing suit. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Twitter and sent a text too my mum, Scooter and Kelsey.

Knock Knock!!!

Ah that must be breakfast, I was super hungry this morning and I couldn't wait too have breakfast.

I opened the door too see the waiter with a cart full of food.

"Here you Mrs Sykes I'll pick the cart when I deliver your dinner." The waiter said.

I smiled, "that's great thank you." I thanked and rolled the cart into the room. I opened up the serving dishes too see pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, fruit, tea and orange juice.

My mouth watered as I looked at this amazing food. I decided too wake up Nathan so he could eat breakfast.

"Nath." I said shaking him awake.

He groaned, he opened his eyes and blinked a few times adjusting too the light.

"Good morning Mrs Sykes." He smiled sleepily.

I giggled, "Good Morning Mr Sykes breakfast is here." I smiled.

His face glowed up like a kid on Christmas once I mentioned breakfast, he sat up in bed as I passed over the dishes.

"Oh my god there's so much food." He smiled.

"Well it's a good thing we both eat so much." I stated. He chuckled and nodded.

We finished our breakfast, Nathan went too get changed so I decided too go for a swim in the sea. I grabbed my sunglasses and headed out too the balcony. I walked down the steps into the warm, clear sea.

I paddled around noticing the fish under my feet. I was so distracted by the different colours and sizes, you'd never get this back in the U.K.

"CANNONBALL!!!!" Nathan yelled jumping into the sea soaking my hair and face.

He rose too the surface, I folded my arms annoyed that he got my hair wet. He looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong love?" He asked swimming over too me.

"You got my hair wet." I gritted.

"Awe love I'm sorry." He apologised, I rolled my eyes, I smirked to myself and jumped on Nathan's shoulders pushing him under the water.

I burst out laughing as he swam too the surface with a grumpy expression.

"Awe what's wrong baby?" I asked, smirking too myself.

"Your horrible too me." He pouted.

"You soaked my hair, so revenge was needed baby." I winked.

He rolled his eyes, I swam over too him and wrapped my arms and legs around him, he held my legs with his hands and kicked his feet under the water. I connected my lips with his, the kiss turned passionately and heated in a second. I ran my fingers through his wet hair, he squeezed my bum which made me gasp as he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

I pulled away catching my breath, "should we go inside?" I asked.

He nodded, we climbed out of the sea and headed back into the chalet. He grabbed my waist and pinned me against the window. He reconnected our lips, I tangled my fingers in his hair, he picked me up and gripped my ass, I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he carried me too the bed.

He pushed me on too the bed and climbed on top of me, none of us cared about the bed getting wet we were too  into the moment. He undone my bathing suit and pulled it off my body leaving me completely naked.

He looked at me and licked his lips, "you look ravishing Mrs Sykes." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and used my vamp speed and strength too turn us over so he was on the bottom.

I smirked, "hmmm you look ravishing Mr Sykes." I mimicked, he rolled his eyes.

"I hate that your stronger than me." He pouted.

I giggled, "too bad." I smiled and connected our lips once again, I tugged on his swimming shorts and pulled them all the way down, till the both of us were completely nude.

He didn't hesitate, he thrusted straight into me which felt amazing, he went slow at first too savour the moment but picked up the pace.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

"I can't believe I'm fucking my wife." He panted.

I giggled, "and I can't believe I'm getting fucked by my husband." I smiled.

We fucked for hours, till we both came. Nathan collapsed beside me, the both of us were trying too catch our breaths.

"That was so special." He breathed.

"I agree." I smiled.

There was a knock at the door which meant dinner was here, Nathan quickly shoved on his shorts as I wrapped the blanket around my naked body.

He soon returned with the cart full of food. I was so hungry after that " activity".

I had salmon with mashed sweet potato, hollandaise sauce and peas. Whilst Nathan had steak, with a jacket potatoes and salad. We finished our food and both of us decided too take a shower.

We jumped into the shower. The warm water hitting our bodies.

"Can I wash your hair?" Nathan asked, I smiled and nodded.

He poured the shampoo onto his hand and rubbed it in my hair, he slid his finger through my long brown hair.

"I love your hair, it's so smooth." He whispered seductively in my ear.

I blushed lightly, he continued washing my hair. He rubbed the conditioner at the end of my hair and rinsed it with the water.

We swapped over so I washed his hair. We stepped out of the shower and headed too bed and watched a film. I snuggled into his chest, we drank two blood bags and I started feeling tired. I closed my eyes and allowed darkness to consume me.