Sing and new music

~1 month later~
I've been doing vocal training for the last month and today is the last session. I can't believe how much time has flown by since my operation, and I can finally make my comeback at the summertime ball next week.

"So Camila I want you too sing crying in the club, I know you haven't sang a full song I'm a while but this will help me know that you are ready too finally get back on that stage." My vocal coach Andrea said.

"Okay." I smiled, I took deep breathes and did my vocal warm ups.

You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no

Being able too sing again felt amazing, "right Camila when you hit the high note on the middle 8 don't do it until the summer time ball because it will strain your vocal chords." Andrea said I nodded and carried on singing.

So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body
Like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires

Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall baby
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club

You may think, that you'll die without her
But you know, that's a lie that you told yourself
You fear, that you'll never meet another so pure, but
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no

So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body
Like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires

Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall baby
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club

You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true

I said ain't no (ain't no)
Ain't no crying
Ain't no crying in the club, no crying
I said ain't no (ain't no)
Ain't no crying
Ain't no crying in the club, no crying
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)

I did as Andrea said and sang it down three keys, if I want too make a comeback I want to do it with a bang.

Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall baby
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club (ain't no crying, no crying, no crying, no)
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club (ain't no crying, no crying, no crying, no)
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club

Scooter and Andre were smiling, "you did it Camila, you are back." Scooter cheered, which made me smile.

"Well done Camila, I bet the fans are going too be so shocked too see that you can sing again." Andrea smiled.

I nodded, I feel bad for the fans not knowing about my voice returning and that I can still do music, but it will all be worth it.

"Right So That's it from me Camila, I want too see you every month so you can get training but other than that your all good." Andrea said, I nodded, Andrea left the house which just left me and Scooter. My mum flew back too the U.K a week ago because she had too get back to work. I still haven't spoken too any of the boys, or Kelsey and Nareesha.

"So Camila, summertime ball is next week so you'll be doing 4 songs for your set list, and also you are the last too perform after the Wanted where Nathan will make his comeback."Scooter said.

Hearing Nathan's name made my heart sink, but he broke my heart and I need too get in terms with that.

"So you'll be doing the song Hey Ma as your comeback, then it will go along too I know what you did last summer, then crying in the club and then last but not least for the finale know no better." Scooter announced.

I nodded in agreement, "so when do I get too rehearse?" I asked.

"Well we will be leaving here tomorrow to get back to the U.K and then following up too the summertime ball we will be at Wembley rehearsing with Shawn Mendes, Pitbull, travis Scott, Quavo, major lazed and Jbalvin." Scooter said.

"How am I going too make my return? And I need too avoid the Wanted, Kelsey and Nareesha plus the fans." I announced.

He nodded, "don't worry Cami, everyone your working with and collaborating are keeping your comeback a secret, and when you sing hey Ma, you'll come from behind the band that's playing so nobody can see you." Scooter said.

I nodded, "you are a genius." I laughed, Scooter winked.

"Anyways pack your things we are heading back too the U.K tomorrow." Scooter announced.

I nodded, "what about mine and Kelsey's house over here?" I asked.

"Well when your touring you can stay there, don't worry I'll send over your things and Kelsey's once we get back too the U.K." Scooter smiled.

"Okay, and Scooter thank you so much, I couldn't have done any of this without you uncle Scooter."I said running up too him and giving him a hug.

He chuckled, "hey, this was all you, and I'm so fucking proud of you." He said.

We broke out of the hug, "okay so I'm going too get going and pack and also sort things out for the Wanteds performance at summertime ball, I hope your excited too see them." Scooter smirked.

"Yeah I'm excited too see The boys and also Kelsey and Nareesha, but Nathan I'm not quiet sure." I said.

"I know, but maybe he broke up with you because he didn't want you too watch him perform and him knowing you couldn't." He defended.

I shrugged, "whatever, so I'll pack my things now and I'll see you tomorrow." I said walking up the stairs.

"See you tomorrow Cami."Scooter waved, turned back around and waved watching scooter leave the house.

I ran up the rest of the steps and hurried too my room, I grabbed all of my clothes from my wardrobe and drawers and quickly packed them.

I was almost done packing, just had my stuff that I needed for the morning, when I noticed a letter and a small box in one of my drawers.

I picked up the letter and box and sat on my bed, I ripped the envelope open and read the letter.

Cami, I just want you too know that I love you and always will, you are the best thing that ever happened too me and everything I did too you back in school is the biggest regret of my life. When you came back into my life I just knew that god gave me a chance too make things right, and luckily I did, because you are finally my girlfriend. I didn't know what love felt like until you came into my life and for that I'm so thankful. If anything ever happened too you and me, I wouldn't hesitate in having you back in my life. Your literally my whole life and I'm very thankful too have you as my best friend and also my girlfriend. P.S I bought you this as a reminder that I'm always there and hopefully you wear it everyday, and hopefully it will bring you luck when you perform. I love you Cami, you are mine forever.

Nath x

I couldn't help but let tears fall from my face, he must've put this here when I was at the doctors after my gig. I wiped my tears and opened the box which revealed a gorgeous charm bracelet with a load of beautiful charms. But one charm caught my eye, it was a locket shaped as a microphone and inside the locker there was a picture of me and Nathan smiling.

I was in floods of tears at this point, I put on the bracelet and put the box and letter inside my bag. I jumped into bed and just admired the bracelet.

I miss you Nathan, I just hope you miss me as much as you say love me.