Song releases and oppertunities.

~2 years later~

"Okay So Camila I want you too sing the first verse of bad things." Scooter said over the mic.

I nodded, I heard the melody run through my ears.
Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

I looked over at Scooter who gave me a thumbs up, my eyes glided over too Kelsey who was clapping with a huge smile on her face which made me smile too.

"So Cami MGK will be here in half an hour too record with you, do you want too take a break or do you want too record again?" Scooter Asked.

"I'll record again and then I'll take a break." I smiled, he nodded.

The way we love, is so unique
And when we touch, I'm shivering
And no one has to get it
Just you and me
'Cause we're just living
Between the sheets

I removed my headphones and exited the booth, "How was that?" I asked turning too Scooter.

"Brilliant, so I'll just set up an extra mic and earphones for MGK whilst you take a break." He smiled.

I nodded, I walked towards the door with Kelsey behind me, we walked outside and smiled our fags. And yes I still smoke, I know it's bad but ever since that time back in England I haven't stopped.

"So Camila are you happy your finally releasing your first song?" Kelsey asked taking a puff of her fag.

"Yeah, it's been 2 years but I'm happy that I'm finally ready to start producing music. I smiled blowing out the smoke.

"Good, well I think Bad Things is going too be a great hit." She smiled.

"I hope so, and I hope I get a good reaction from it." I smiled.

We finished our fags and went back inside, I walked into the studio too see a tall man he's looked about 6ft 3, he had blonde hair which was in a small bun and had a lot of tattoos.

"Ah Cami this is MGK." Scooter said, the tall man made his way towards me.

"And you must be Camil Cabello, Scooters new artist."MGK smiled extending his hand. Which I took, "that is correct, I can't wait too work with you." I smiled.

"Same, you look kind of young how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 18, well I just turned 18." I smiled.

"Fucking hell, your only 18 and you've got a voice like that, your remind me of that guy from that boy and." He said trying too think of the name.

"Yeah she does, anyways shall we get back too work?" Scooter said.

The both of us nodded, but what they said played on my mind, what guy are they on about and from which band?

"Okay MGK you ready?" Scooter Asked over the mic, I was sat next too Scooter watching MGK in the studio.

He put a thumbs up, I pressed the button too play the melody. I looked back up towards MGK,

Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back
Like I knew you would
And we're both wild
And the night's young
And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb
Drop it down to that bass drum
I got what you dream 'bout
Nails scratchin' my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss
Then you said
I want you forever
Even when we're not together
Scars on my body so I can take you wherever like
I want you forever
Even when we're not together
Scars on my body I can look at you whenever