First day of the tour

It's been a week since I've been back in England. The boys and girls finally know everything about me being a vampire and a member of the mafia, and also that my father is trying too ruin my life and the fact Ariana is my  half sister. I haven't spoken too Nathan since he came too my house telling me he loves me, and I know I love him too but he broke my heart and he's with Ariana, I don't trust him like I did and I don't think I ever will again.

It was finally my first day of the tour and I couldn't wait too start singing on stage and touring the world, but obviously there's the Ariana Grande and the wanted being my support acts don't get me wrong I love the boys it's just two people I'd rather not see.

I finished my soundcheck for my gig in 4 hours. I removed my in-ears and gave them too the stage crew along with my mic. I met up with Scooter and the boys who were backstage.

"Soundcheck was great Cami, I'm really excited about your first ever tour." Scooter said.

"I know I'm so excited, so how are you boys doing?" I asked looking at the boys.

"Yeah we're doing good, can't wait too perform though it's going too be awesome and we get too share a tour bus with you." Max cheered along with the other boys.

"Great! More mess." I giggled, the boys frowned.

"Oh Cabello, we' re not messy." Tom pointed at me, I pushed his finger away with a smile.

"Your the worst out of them all, so shut it Parker." I chuckled.

"Oh piss off." Tom groaned.

I giggled, " Anyways guys I got too go I'll see you after your soundcheck okay?" I said, the boys nodded and got set up, but Nathan wasn't there. I turned too Scooter with my eyebrows raised.

" where's Nathan?" I asked.

" he's with Umm Ariana." Scooter replied, I rolled my eyes.

" isn't the band more in important than her." I grunted.

Scooter nodded, " yeah but she's keeping him away from his priorities and it's pissing me off" Scooter grunted clearly annoyed.

" well Ill see you later Scooter have fun." I smiled and walked further backstage and down the hall too my dressing room. I walked inside too see Logan standing there with a big smile on his face.

I squealed in delight, " oh my god logan what are you doing here?" I asked running into his arms and giving him a big hug.

He chuckled, " I wanted too surprise you, and I've also got some news." He said, I removed myself from his embrace and looked at him too carry on.

" well your father will be going too your gig in L.A too kill you." He said, my heart dropped. My own father wants too kill me, bastard.

" And the reason he wants too kill you is because your mum didn't give him enough attention after you was born so he felt like you were the reason him and your mum split." Logan explained.

I nodded, " what about Ariana?" I asked.

He sighed, " well according to my men Ariana is leading Nathan on so she can trap him and break his heart till he has nothing left, she wants Nathan too fall in love with her so when she breaks his heart he will quit the band and lose his career." He stated.

I gulped, " sick twats, no wonder there similar both as poisonous as eachother." I said with anger.

He nodded, " yeah so we will have too sort out a plan with Scooter, even though you can't die we can't have the fans, Ariana or your dad finding out what you are." He said.