Loving brothers and recording

Nathan's p.o.v
I opened my eyes too the sun blinding me, I blinked a few times and stretched too wake myself up. I looked over too my left too see a sleeping Camila.

She looked so beautiful, her hair was a slight mess, her lips slightly parted as she was breathing, her little snores coming from her mouth was the cutest thing ever.

I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of jeans with a white and red striped top, I quickly got changed and headed downstairs leaving Camila fast asleep.
"Alright guys." I said as I got downstairs.

"Alright Nath." Max said.

I nodded, "where's Kels?" I asked.

" she's still asleep, oh we got a recording session in an hour by the way for walks like Rihanna." Tom said biting into his bacon butty.

" okay I'll have breakfast quickly then, is there any bacon left?" I asked.

Tom shrugged, " I don't know, have a look in the fridge."

I opened the fridge too see mostly cans of beers, I moved a few things round finally spotting the bacon, I put the bacon in the fryer, the amazing smell instantly hitting my nostrils.

I quickly made my butty and ate it quickly, I grabbed my shoes and put them on as we got into the car and headed for the studio.

"How you guys feeling after last night?" I asked.

" Awful Mate, I feel like shit." Tom said clutching his head.

"I feel like my head is going too fall off, and also i can't believe the amount of girls you stole from me last night." Jay said gently shoving Max which made us laugh.

"Bad night huh jay?" Siva chuckled, he just looked at us and frowned.

" shut up Nath you haven't had any at all, still a virgin remember." Jay teased.

I rolled my eyes, "I want too lose it too some special and who I know will rock my world." I said, thinking about the sex me and Camila would have.

I felt heat rise too my cheeks just thinking about her hips grinding against me.

"Oh look boys he's thinking about Camila." Siva teased.

"Oh fuck off." I said.

We finally arrived at the studio, the 5 of us left the car and headed inside too meet our director.

" hello guys nice too meet you." Wayne Hector said shaking our hands.

It's such an honour for me as an artist too be working with Wayne Hector, he's produced and written loads of Songs including number 1s, it's just so exciting too be able too do this.

I sat down in the chair playing with my sunglasses, listening too the guides Wayne had installed for us.

" okay boys, I want too have each of you in the booth, too see what we are working with too put on your album." Wayne said.

We nodded, " I'd like there too be personal experiences of ours in our songs and definitely being included in this album." Max said.

"So what? Ladies and drinking problems?" Nano said which made us all burst out laughing.

"Okay let's get started." Wayne said.

Tom went into the booth first, and he looked awful. I bet he's regretting that party last night, I bet all of them are except for me and Kelsey.

" have you seen that girl have you seen her, she's the freakiest thing you got a meet her." Tom sang doing level checks.

"Okay again." Wayne said.