4

At the Kim's

JENNIE

"Jennie.." I was sleeping when someone called my name, a familiar voice.

"What?" I asked groggily, i haven't finished my sleep yet and someone is waking me up. How great..

"Wake up..." And i assumed this time it's a guy. And i know him don't worry

"5 more minutes pleasee." I whined cutely, i don't want to get up early. And on a sunday! I don't have classes for my meds, oh by the way. This week I'll became a doctor! Woohh finally. I learned to love Science haha!

That person trying to wake me up didn't talk anymore instead..

"What the hell?!!" I sat on my bed shockingly because he just licked my ears! "Kai! Why the hell did you do that?!" I shouted angrily while glaring at him. He just stared at me and laughed.

"You didn't want to get up," He explained while smiling and i just pouted. He pinched my nose and kissed my forehead. "Get up, come on breakfast is ready." Now that's what i like! I get up fast and was about to go outside my room when..

"Hey!" Kai held my hand. I turned to look at him and gave him a confuse look. "You're forgetting something." I rolled my eyes when i realized what he ment.

"Oh come on. You just kissed my forehead a while ago." He smiled then pouted. Oh come on!

"Yah i know, your turn pleaseeee." He won't stop until i wont do it.

"Aishh fine. Just a peck ok?" I leaned forward to give him a quick peck on the lips. But he grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately.

"Uhmm Kai i told you to wake Jennie up. Not to have a morning make out with her." Kai broke the kiss laughing. While me I'm a little bit embarrassed. I looked at the person who interrupted us. Wendy.. Yeah she's an expert at that.

"Not my fault hehe. He started it." I explained while laughing.

"You guys are unbelievable seriously..." Wendy said while giving us that kind of look.

"Just get a boyfriend or girlfriend Wendy Hahah! So you won't bug us." Daaammn. Kai is the only one who can talk to Wendy like that, well except for me.

"Damn it Kim Jongin just shut up." Wendy playfully said and laughed again. "Soo breakfast is ready. Let's go?" She asked us and me and Kai nodded.

The three of us went down to the Dining room and i saw my Dad. Reading something on his phone.

"Hey Dad." I greeted and he looked up me and smiled.

"Good morning princess. Good morning to the both of you aswell Wendy, Kai."

"Good morning." Both of them greeted.

I sat beside Dad and observed him..

He's a bit shocked and nervous.

"Is everything ok Uncle?" Wendy asked worriedly. I guess she noticed as well.

"Uhmm. I don't know if this is good news or bad news for you. Especially for you Jennie." He said to me and i was a bit nervous. Kai held my hand and i looked at him.

"What is the news?" I asked nervously.

"They're back."

--

"Heyyy LALISAAA!" A guys shouted at Lisa when he saw them.

The team was frightened when they heard that guy. Lisa saw the guy and she ran towards him.

"Who's that?" Donghyuk asked Tzuyu. He was a bit worried for Lisa and he didn't know why.

"Ohh that guy? He's Jungkook. Lisa's--" Tzuyu's word were cut off when Donghyuk said something.

"Oh she has a boyfriend?" Tzuyu, Seulgi and Jhope bursts out laughing. Since the three of them knows that Jungkook is Lisa's cousin. And she's gay.

"What the heck Donghyuk?? Hahaha!! That's her cousin! And she's gay. Remember?" Jhope said to Donghyuk while he can't stop laughing

"Ohh yeah i forgot heh." He felt embarrassed at that moment.

"Aishh Donghyuk." The team looked at Lisa and they saw her motioning them to come.

They all went to Lisa and Jungkook started greeting them.

"Hey guys! I'm Jungkook Lisa's cousin. And this is Taehyung the love of my life." Taehyung blushed at Jungkook's statement.

Gay cousins haha.. Donghyuk thought on his mind.

"Hi!! I'm Donghyuk."

"I'm Taemin!"

"I'm Ten!"

"I'm your Hope! You're my hope Im-" His words were cut off by Jungkook.

"We know you already Hyung ahah"

"Heyyaaah I'm Yugyeom!!" Yugyeom said even though he knows that they already know him.

"Yugyeom my man i didn't recognize you ahah!" Taehyung said while laughing. It's true though, Jungkook didn't recognize him aswell.

"Heyy guys i missed youu!" Momo said and hugged both Jungkook and Tae.

"Hey! Long time no see ahaha!"

"Wazzuuupp my dudees" Seulgi fistbomb Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey Seulgi luigi ahah!" Taehyung teased and earned a glare from Seulgi.

"Guess you know me right?" Tzuyu asked while making a cute face.

"Yeahh yeahh we know you ok next! HAHAHA!" Jungkook teased.

"Hello im Hyoyeon nice to meet you!"

All of them finished introducing themselves..

"So, all of you can't fit on my car hehe. The others are on Taehyung." Jungkook said and they all nod.

So Lisa, Tzuyu, Dk, Yugyeom and Seulgi on Jungkook's car and the others are on Taehyung's.

"So where are we going?" Donghyuk asked Jungkook but he just shrugged his shoulder.

"To my place Kook! Let's partyyy!!" Seulgi shouted.

"Ok then! To Seulgi's!!!"

I'll invite the others, including Jennie Kim. Goodluck Lisa ahaha!

--
End of part 4|Distance

Stream Kill This Love later y'all!!