37

I'm sorry Lisa.

WENDY

Ok what the fuck is Leukemia? I've been searching that up for almost a day now and i still don't get it. My gosh.

Oh pabo! My cousin is a Doctor and i could freaking ask her! Aishh.. I'm going to her ro right now. All i know about Leukemia is cancer. And Lisa has a fucking cancer!

I wonder if Jennie knows? Maybe not.

Before i went inside Jennie's room i received another message.

Kai the hooman|9:46am

Oh and.. Don't tell Jen about it ok? Lisa doesn't want her to know

Just what i thought. I went inside her room without knocking and i saw her on her bed while watching Netflix on her laptop.

"You know the word 'knock'?" She asked and i shook my head. "Gosh, what do you want?" Jisoos why does she sound so piss?

"Do you know Leukemia?" I asked right away and she looked at me with a shock expression.

"Ahh, yeah, of course i know it I'm a Doctor." Right make sense.

"Riigght.. Can you tell me more about it?" I saw her sigh before nodding.

"Leukemia is a cancer, a blood cancer like that. And it has a time limit to 5years up to 10 years. Why? Does someone you know has it?"

"Yeah Li -" Opss. I clenched my mouth close so tight that it hurted. I-i almost said it!

"What?!" She asked surprised and i completely panicked.

"I-uhh i ment Lily!" Oh god that sounded like Lisa's nickname.

"L-lili?" Think of something Wendy!!!

"Y-yeah! Lily! L. I. L. Y, Lily." I thought of an excuse and gladly she believe.. If i said it to Jennie it's the end for me.

"Ohh. Well you can get out now." I shook my head and went out of her room.. Aishh that was rude of her.

.. Lisa jeez why didn't you tell us about this? I'm praying for you. Everyone pray for Lalisa.

Then my phone rang.. What a coincidence.

My Cousin's Ex
ANSWER/Decline

[Wendy you know it already?] Woah.. She found out that fast? Omg. [Kai told me that he said it to you yesterday].

"Y-yeah.. I know about it.. And i fucking hate you for not telling us earlier." I said while pouting.

[I'm sorry... ] I sighed. [C-can you keep it a secret to Jen?]

"Wtf Lis.. That's so unfair. Very unfair Lisa" I said, i mean I'm right though. That's very unfair to not tell Jennie about it. She has the rights to know

[Just for today.. Pleaseeee! I promise to tell her soon!] I don't know if i should believe her or not.

"So when is 'soon'? When you're on a hospital bed already?" Need to knock some senses into her. "I'll legit cry if that ever happens."

[Awww don't worry, I'll be strong for you guys i promise you that. And i will tell her soon.. I'll just find a perfect time and place to tell her.. And if she's in the mood]

"Weirdo. If she's in the mood you'll ruin her mood if you tell her. Idiot." Then i heard her laugh.

[I just need a perfect time to tell her..]

"Well.. I almost told her awhile ago" I confessed and i heard her gasp.

[Wendyyyyyyyyyy!!!] She whined like a kid and it hurted my ears. Gosh that was loud.

"Lisa what the fuck! Be quiet! I didn't tell her ok? I almost did!" Afterwards i sighed as she keeps on whining like a kid. What am i going to do with her?.

[Oh. Well thank you for not telling her, me and the others will be back tomorrow. Bye!] Then she ended the call.

That was..... Weird?

"Why are you shouting?" I jumped when i heard someone talked behind me. It was Jennie's dad.

"O-ohh! Hey uncle.. Hehe sorry about that. I was just a-" He cutted my words off.

"You were talking to Lisa?" Omg did he really heard that? "And hospital bed what?" HE ALSO HEARD THAT?! ASNDJDKA "is she si-" I signalled him to be quiet when i saw Jennie coming out of her room. 

"What's happening?" She asked, i shook my head and smiled awkwardly. "Ahh ok? Dad what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Uncle gave me a brief glance before looking at Jennie.

"Ah yeah.. I was about to go so yeah. Bye ladies." Then he completely walked out.

Omg that was close. But i have to ask.

"Jen.." I called

"Hmm?" She responded.

"What would you do if.. You found out the reason.. Why Lisa left you?" I asked and she stood frozen on her spot. I saw her gulped before looking at me.

"I-i don't know. Why did you ask?" I don't know aswell.

"Will you?.. Go back to her if it happened to be a sad reason?"

"Why would i? If you forgot i have Kai. And i don't care if it's a good reason a bad or a sad one." Ouch.. That was harsh.

"What if she'll fight for you? What if she'll take you back?" I wanna know some answer.

"She'll already loose Wendy." Yeah yeah.. You'll eat your words soon Ms. Kim.

"Can you at least give her a second chance? Like what she did to you?" I asked and she glared at me.

"No." She was about to walk away but i quickly held her hand.

"You know what?! Fuck you Jen!" I started and she looked shock "what you did to her before was worser than what she did to you! Imagine? You played her heart and all she did was love you! But still.. She manage to give you a second chance. Lisa? She just broke up with you and that's it. So i don't see why you can't give her another chance. Just because you met Kai?" She removed her hands on mine and started to talk.

"Yes! Just because i met him! Why? Kai, he was always there when i need someone! He was making me happy when the whole world didn't. Yes i know. What i did to her was worser than what she did to me. But she left Wendy.. She left. Kai? He stayed with me." Tears were starting to fall.

"You know the reason why she left! To pursue her dreams Jennie. Why didn't you wait for her?" I asked calmly this time.

"Wendy. I waited for her. I waited for her for so long. I got tired.. I was done waiting." She wiped her tears away.

"You got tired waiting because you know someone is waiting for you and that was Kai?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "Bulshit Jennie. I don't fucking know you anymore. Don't come crying to her when you found out the reason." With that i turned around and went outside the house. I need to ask Jisoo about Lisa. If her Leukemia was the reason why she broke up with Jen.

If that was the reason.. Fuck I'm sorry Lisa for being angry at you.

I did my best to convince Jennie that she needs to give you a second chance but i failed. I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry.

--
End of part 37|Distance

Iyak ulit tara.