15

Dr. Jennie

JENNIE

I just became a Doctor a while ago AAaaHhHHhH asdgkksalk i love it!! The feeling of having that 'Dr.' Before my first name is a dream come true.

I'm here in my new office relaxing, i know i won't be relaxed starting tomorrow, they just gave me time to rest.

Finally i can be with Jongin! Now i have an excuse when i want to see him in his office heheh. Nice Jennie Kim.

Nuh just kidding HAHAHA! Finallyyy I'm going to help cure people. One of my biggest dream is to help people. By the way, i love science now hehe.

I hated Science way back high school. Because of that stupid professor. But now i learned to love it.

There was a knock on my door. I stood up to open the door and to my surprise. It wad the gang!

"Ahh guyss!!" I hugged the three of them. I can't believe Sana, Jeongyeon and Seulgi is here.

"Calm down tiger. Ahaha! We wanted to visit you." Sana said while smiling proudly at me.

"Dr. Jennie in our area! Ahaha!" Jeongyeon teased and the four of laughed.

"Can we see your office Jenduek?" Seulgi asked and i let them in so they can see my office. "The fuck, this is amazing." Seulgi said while looking at me and i smiled at her.

"A rich woman indeed tsk tsk."  -Sana. 

After they finished checking my office out. We all sat at the small couch to catch up on stuffs.

"So Jeong, how are you and Nayeon?" I asked her and you'll see the sparkles in her eyes whenever someone asked her about Her and Nayeon.

"Going strong, although we always fight HAHA! We still love each other." She said proudly. That's great. They've been the strongest couple since high school.

"They're like Tom and Jery i swear." Sana said while looking at me and then Jeongyeon glared at her. "They always fight yeah! That's true. But still they'll end up cuddling at the end of the day." Aww that's so cute. Now I'm curious about Sana's lovelife. Did she and Tzuyu end up together?

"How about you Sana?" Seulgi asked then Sana looked at her "how's your lovelife?" Oh thank gosh she asked. I was curious myself.

"Oh.. Ahh." She didn't continue what she was about to say so i feel a little pissed.

"What? Don't tell me you and Tzuyu aren't together yet." Sana shooked her head and awkwardly smiled.

"Actually... I'm courting Dahyun." (Satzu po talaga paalala lang hehe). The three of us were surprised cause we didn't expect that she will court Dahyun. Wtf i thought she likes Tzuyu?

"Shit, Sana you know Tzuyu likes you. And you know Momo likes Dahyun." Jeongyeon said while glaring st Sana. The both of them would be hurt tsk.

"I know but, i really like Dahyun." I feel sorry for Tzuyu gosh.

"Ok ok enough of yours Sana, Jennie how's yours?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Me and Kai? We're good. Going 1 year next month." I said and smiled. Sana and Jeongyeon's face feels proud while Seulgi, i can't even read her face.

"What's wrong Seulg?" I asked. She looked at and shook her head..

"Oh it's nothing ahaha. If y'all thinking about my lovelife oh i love Bae Joohyun and we're strong as ever." She said that cause the others to laugh. I can't laugh what's with the look Seulgi? She's like telling me something.

"No one cares bitch HAHAH!" Jeongyeon teased while turning away from Seulgi and facing Sana. She earned a smack in the head from Seulgi. "Ouuuchhh!! Dr. Jennie! I need treatment!" She whined and pleadingly looked at me.

"Go die hahaha!" I teased and walked towards my chair near the table.

"What a good Doctor are you huh? A lot of patients will hate and sue you for being a bitch." She teased while glaring at me and i teased her even more.

"Gosh, Kai fell in love with a kid." Seulgi said while laughing. I laughed as well and stopped. I remembered something that Seulgi said to me before.

'I can't believe you chose Lisa as your target. Jen she's a kid, a childish' (wala po ito sa just a game hehe)

Ok stop with the flashback thingy. I shook my head a lot of times to forget that.

"You 'kay there Dr. Jen?" Sana asked and i nod my head. The three of them went closer to me then they stared.

"W-what?"

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jeongyeon asked this time. This three know me so well.

"I'm fine guys i promise." I smiled genuinely at them so that they would believe me.

"Ok, but is it ok if we talk about Lisa?" I choked on air. Why does Seulgi want s to talk about her. But i have no choice. I nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"How is she by the way?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at me. Ok why is she looking at me? The hell i care about her.

"I don't know? Ask Seulgi not me tsk." I saw Jeongyeon smirk before looking at Seulgi. I think they planned this.

"So how is she?" Sana asked this time. Seulgi looked at me then smirked before answering Sana's question.

What was that now?

"Oh, i think she's dating Donghyuk."

Nope, not buying it. Why do i care anyways? I have Kai..

"They make a good pair." -Jeongyeon

"Don't give us false hope Seulg! That's ma new ship now" -Sana.

Then the three of them looked at me.

"I think Dr. Jennie needs a Doctor of her own." Sana said while laughing.

"Guess what? Kai is my personal Doctor." Sana was dumbfounded by what i said. Ahaha! Take that.

They stayed here for 1 hour , they started bidding goodbye to me until they were all gone.

I'm alone again tsk. Kai's duty is not done yet arghhhh.

Welp Dr. Jennie's going to spend her day alone.

--
End of part 15|Distance

Lame update hehe :>