11

Practice Starts.

LISA

"Wake up sleepyhead!." Oh who is this? I'm having a good dream. Aisshh

"Jennie not now."

"What the fuck kid! I'm not Jennie!" I opened my eyes and saw Seulgi glaring at me that cause me to scream

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I covered my face with a blanket. Gosh why does everyone likes to do that when I'm sleeping?

"Shut it woman! I'm not a monster or what.. Get up if you want to practice. You're always the last one to wake up aishh." I rolled my eyes and sighed. It became my hobby. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Where are the others by the way?" I asked cause I'm really curious.

"They're downstairs talking to your sister." I nodded as if she can see me. I was about to wash my mouth cause i just finished brushing my teeth when. "Oh and also. Jennie is here." I spat the water on my mouth on the mirror.

Oh my god. I mentally facepalmed my self. I was just dreaming about her awhile ago and now she's here. Inside my house. I opened the bathroom door to peek at Seulgi.

"Ey! Get back inside and take a shower already!" She scolded and i smiled awkwardly "what?"

"She's really down there?" I asked shyly and she laughed at me.

"Yeah. So put on your best outfit. Imma go, hurry up." I went in the bathroom again after Seulgi left. I bitterly smiled. I remember Jennie's first time coming here. We had our first date as Girlfriends when she waited me inside the house while i change my clothes.

And now this time, she's here again waiting for me while I'm taking a shower. But it's different now. She's in the arm of someone better than me. Someone she deserves more than me.

Ok stop with the drama. After how many minutes i was finally done.

I went down to the living room where i saw my friends wondering inside the house.

"Ah! Finally the great Lalisa Manoban is here!" Taemin shouted to cause everyone to look at me. I saw Jennie and Kai sitting on the couch not minding me.

"What took you so long?" Ten asked while glaring at me. "Aishh we're always late because of you."

"Oh shut it. I woke up late." Then i looked at my sister, she saw me and gave me a confused look

"What? Don't blame me." She crossed her arms to form an 'X' like she's denying or something.

"Yeah yeah. Shall we go?" I asked them and Kai stood up.

"Ahh but first, have you decided on what songs are you going to perform?" Kai asked. I looked at my teammates then they nodded.

"Ahh yeah. I have." He gestured me to continue. " I like it, F-faded and.." I stopped. I look at my sister and she's giving me 'that' look. Oh my god should i say it? "And swalla." Everyone widened their eyes and choked on air.

"Are you serious?"- Jhope

"Oh my world"- Donghyuk

"Nice Manoban heheh"- Seulgi

"It's swallalisaa"- Hyoyeon

"Heheheh" I smiled and laughed awkwardly. I hope i made the right choiceee argh.

After that we all went to the park. I saw my other teammates there already and.. Holy shiz Kiel Tutin.

"Here they come!" I heard Tzuyu shouted while pointing at us. I straightly went to Tzuyu and looked at Kiel. He notice me and smiled.