55

I'll hold on to that.

JENNIE

"Who are you guys?"

Fuck..

She can't remember us. This is a nightmare please tell me it's a night mare please!

This is not real, please tell me this is not real! S-she's just staring at us like we're a stranger to her.

"I did not expect this." Wendy mumbled but i kept quiet.. Should we call Dr. Jin? She looked at me then..

"Just kidding hehe." Oh my fucking god seriously?!

"What the fuck Manoban!" Wendy shouted and Lisa laughed, oh so she was just playing with us? "Are you serious? Do you not know us or what?"

"Nahh i was just joking.. I was just playing, it worked you should've seen your faces." I sighed and relief.

I thought it was real for a second.

"Gosh you scared us." Wendy hugged Lisa and i sat on the couch far from them and smiled. Well at least she's ok now.

I also want to hug her but nah.. I'll just embarrass myself. Wendy then looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked and i look at her.

"Uh sitting?"

"No, jisoos you're savage. What i ment is, why are you over there? Why not come here?" I smiled at her.

"Nothing." Ok fuck, i said when Lisa's all ok now I'll take care of her and look what I'm doing now.

A coward Jennie.. A coward.

"Well ok then.. Call Dr. Jin instead." Gladly.. I stood up and was ready to exit the room when Lisa talked.

"Wait!" I stopped on my track and i looked at her. "Jen stay here. Wendy you go do it." (Yie kilig si rubyjane)

"WHAT?! Why me?" Wendy shouted and Lisa smiled.

"You're the one who thought of it, so you go do it." HAH TAKE THAT WENDY.

"Oh my gosh fine!" Wendy walked out while stomping her feet. Such a kid..

I looked at Lisa with a confused face and she giggled. Wait what's funny? Is there something on my face?

"Aren't you going to hug me?" Huh?

"What?" I asked, I'm confused.. Isn't she supposed to be mad at me?

"Are you going to hug me or not?" I sighed in relief and went towards her to give her a tight hug. She asked for this. "Wow this hug is different." Eh? Why?

"What do you mean?" I asked while sitting down on the chair beside her.

"Ever since i woke up you always hug me right? Well it's not that tight but i feel your love and sincerity everytime .. But this hug is different." Hmm.. (Kunware di kinikilig rubyjane)

"How is it different?"

"To the point that i can't breathe." Afterwards she laughed.

How come she isn't mad at me?

"Why are you like this?" I asked again. I need answers. "You're supposed to be mad at me."

"Ani, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed." Oh ok now i get.

"Well.. I'm sorry." This is like a hundredth time about me apologizing, well like what i said i will not get tired of saying sorry.

"Oh stop it Jen.. I have enough of the sorry's, i need you to prove it. I need you to prove it how sorry you are." Well that's what I'm planning to do hehe.

"Oh, i plan to do that already." I smiled while saying that so she smiled aswell. "You also have an explaining to do." She looked at me with wide eyes. "How come you didn't tell me about your leukemia?" I asked while sitting on the bed.

She averted her eyes off me. But she looked at me again and sighed.

"It was complicated that time, we were graduating high school that time.. The reason why i was late because i suddenly fainted, they sent me to the hospital and that was the day i found out." She's been through a lot.

"I didn't want to tell you guys, cause i was scared. I was scared to leave you guys because i know i was going to die." She started crying, i held her face and wiped all the tears. "I–I'm sorry, i shouldn't be crying."

"No no no, it's ok Lis.. You can cry, cry it all out." I removed my hands on her face and she started talking again.

"The day i broke up with you.. Was the day i thought i was about to die. My leukemia was getting worse and i was so scared.. I didn't want you to suffer if ever i die.. So i just decided.. To you know? End everything we had. So I'm sorry for that. I'm so sorry." I clearly understand what she's pointing out.

I should be the one who's sorry here not her.

"Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry here, I'm the one who's at fault." I pouted and she just smiled, what's with her all smiley today?

"It's not just you. I'm also at fault ok? It's not just you. We're quits." I laughed at what she said. "But you have to work hard if you want me back." Wooow, i like that.

"Are you not going to ignore me?"

"No i won't. You just need to prove me three things." I motioned her to continue. "First, prove me if you're really sorry, Second prove me that you're willing to wait. And last.."

She stopped.

"What's the last one?"

"Prove me that you love me."

Oh.. Uhmm.

"Oh." I don't know what to say i completely went speechless.

"Can you do it? Nini." Ghad, hearing my nickname from her is overwhelming.

"I can do it, for you i can." She smiled wider.

"I know. I saw how you did it the past few days.. So i know you can do it." Oh, so she's been analyzing me wow.

"But don't be too hard on me.." I begged and she giggled.

"Nahh, i won't make it hard for you don't worry."

"HERE I COME KICKIN THE DOOR!" Wendy shouted that scared me and Lisa. "Oh.. Your 30 minutes have passed." What?! 30 minutes have passed?!

"So here i come gonna check my patient." Dr. Jin said coming towards us. I looked at Lisa again..

"I won't hurt you this time Lili i promise."

"I'll hold on to your promise Jen."

I won't hurt you this time Lili.

--
End of part 55|Distance

Yieieieiei.