25

Swallalisa.

KIEL

It's their last day on rehearsal and tomorrow is going to be their day. Here's how their concert will go.

They will perform their group performance first then solo. We decided to make it in order. Boys then Girls.

First, Their group performance. They will come out on the elevator at the middle of the stage and they will dance to Uptown funk, In the name of love and Despacito.

After that they will do some talking and stuffs. Then proceed to their solo.

Next, Donghyuk solo performance. Closer, Humble and Pure water. Then Lisa will come out, She and Donghyuk will perform Versacé together. Actually their teammates requested this. They must ship Donghyuk and Lisa huh?.

Yugyeom solo performance. Mine, Eyes on you and Bad. Then Hobi will come out. To perform his solo. Youth, Boy meets evil and Hope on the street.

Then Ten will come out, Devil, Dream in a dream and New heroes. Then Taemin will come out at the stairs not at the elevator at the stairs. He'll perform, Move, Danger and Flame of love.

After he performed Flame of love all the boys will come out and they will all dance to That's what i like.

The girls turn. First to perform is Hyoyeon. Partition, Yoncé and Attention. Then Momo will come out. Lost, Problem and The way you love me.

Next is Seulgi, Be natural, and Really Really. Then Tzuyu, she'll perform We don't talk anymore, Marvin Gaye and Touch. And now for the moment we've all been waiting for.

Lisa's solo. Actually we changed 'I like it' into Take me by HoneyJ. She'll perform, Faded, Take me then dun dun dun duuuun.

Swallalisa.

"LISA IT'S YOUR TURN!" Kai shouted, I'm currently with Lisa at the back stage and it's her time to shine.

She's been jumping and sweating, she's that nervous at the last rehearsal, what more tomorrow right?

"Oh no it's my turn.." Lisa said nervously. Her teammates are also here in the backstage also Jennie.

"You can do it Lisa!" -Jhope

"In God you trust!" -Ten

"It's your time to shine Lisa." -Donghyuk

"Show them what you got" -Taemin

"You can do this, you're Lalisa Manoban!" -Yugyeom

"You're not called Nations Main Dancer for nothing buddy" -Tzuyu

"Just remember that it's concert day alreadt." Hyoyeon

"No stoping now Lalisa!" -Momo

"Get em panties wet!" -Seulgi.

We all look at Seulgi with a confused look. What? The heck?

"Shut up! Imma go now!" She went to her entrance. Actually hers has a special entrance.

Before she performs, you can hear her saying 'Warning. Lalisa Manoban, tell me what you wanna dance. What you expect? Ma Ten Kan, come and get it. Move, It's Lisa. Shut up' then she's going to perform, Faded, Take me and then Swalla.

--

THIRD PERSON

This everyone's most awaited part. Lisa's performance. Everyone focusses on Lisa. Even Jennie is focused.