39

Jeju Island.

LISA

"Are you ok?" -Jisoo

"Can you talk?" -Chaeyoung

"You're not blind right?" -Tzuyu.

What kind of questions are those?

"Chill. I'm ok. I have cancer, i didn't loose my tounge Chaeng. And I'm not blind Tzu." I said and they look at each other.

"Well great, cause we're going to Jeju tomorrow." Tzuyu said while clapping.

"Eh? What for?" I asked. Ahh summer is over. And we still have a concert at Jakarta this week.

"Duh? Celebration? Of my birthday? Our squad?" Oh yeah.. Her birthday is on the 14th. "Only us girls though." Pftt. Why tho?

"Why not bring the boys?" I asked confusingly..

"So i can have an excuse to not bring Kai." Oh my god.. HAHAHAHAH!

"Nice." Jisoo said as she tapped Tzuyu's shoulder. "Oh and Lisa.. I'll hire you a personal Doctor."

"What the heck why?" I sat up on my bed and asked Jisoo, why is she going to hire a personal Doctor? That'll cause a lot of money. "I can handle myself please, don't do that."

"We're just worried Lisa." -Chaeyoung

"Whether you like it or not. I will still do it." Jisoo said as she crossed her arms and i sighed, i have no choice.. I get what she means.

"Well ok.. I need some rest first can y'all get out of my room?" I said and laughed,

"Rude. Let's go before i smack her head." Jisoo said while glaring at me and the three of them left.

I grabbed the picture frame beside me. Oh god how i miss this so much.

If only i had the guts to tell you huh? I  bet you're here beside me and not with Kai

If only i had the guts to tell you huh? I  bet you're here beside me and not with Kai. I wish this could happen again.. I wishh.

I hugged the picture so tight as if I'm hugging Jennie like i don't want to let her go. And i cried silently

"L-love.." I mumbled "I love you" .. I fell on the bed and i fell asleep still hugging the picture.

--

The next day.

"Oh woooow you're up early!" Chaeyoung shouted and i smiled. "This girl is going to Jejuuu ey HAHAH!" She laughed and i shook my head because of her craziness.