68

To Jisoo, Mr. Hashi and Chaeng.

Dear Jisoo,

Hi my dear sister, even tho you're not really my sister.. You still are! Haha! Yah, take care of mom and dad alright? I know after I'm gone they will stay at the house for somewhile so i ask you too stay with them, bring Chaeng if you want. Thank you for being the best older sister, thank you for teaching me about the do's and don'ts, thank you for teaching me how to play videogames, thank you for teaching me how to balance a bottle, thank you for everything unnie! I'm sorry for always annoying you hehe, i just want your attention. You always tease me but it's fine :> i also take revenge by deleting your games HAHA! Please be forever with Chaeng.. Oh and.. Hand Jennie the extra keys on the house.. So she can visit my room anytime! Unnie if you ever miss me.. Just look at the sky and find the brightest star. That's me watching all of you. I love you Jisooyah! Until in my next life, see you soon.

Yours Truly, Lili

Jisoo burst out crying after reading the letter her sister wrote for her. If there's one thing she regretted the most is that she didn't spend that much time with Lisa.

Dear Mr. Hashi

Hi my greatest professor! You know that i admire you right? Because of your greatness! I just wanna say thank you for accepting me as your student, for creating Dance N Beat, for having a nice team like them. For being our second dad, for taking care of us, for teaching us some Japan culture, truly the best professor ever. I'm sorry.. Because your NMD is leaving.. Continue on being the best professor Mr. Hashi, keep on taking care of the team. Have lots of concerts ok? I'll be up in heaven cheering for all of you.. One day, i know one day you'll be smiling proud of them, cause they performed at Coachella!!! Yes I'm waiting for that but sadly i won't be there live to witness it. I'll surely miss the apartment you gave us when we were still in Japan.. Until in my next life. See you soon Mr. Hashi!

Yours Truly, Lili

Mr. Hashi took off his glasses and massaged his forehead after reading Lisa's letter. He's not a fan of this kind of drama.. But it's Lisa we're talking about so he cared.

"9 out of 10." He mumbled while looking at Dance N Beat's picture.. His tears fell exactly where Lisa is on the picture. "Goodbye my main dancer."

Dear Rosie,

Hi Chaeng! I just wanna say that thank you for coming into my sisters life. Because of you she matured, a little hehe, tell Alice unnie and Yujin that i love both of them and i won't forget them! Please don't hurt Jisoo unnie again i swear I'll wake up from the dead HAHA just kidding unnie, just love each other ok? Take care of yourselves. Oh and, don't let Jisoo unnie get drunk again ok? I swear she has the worst hang over. I wish I'm still here when you decided to adopt a kid :< but make sure you'll tell stories about me to her/him alright? Tell them that I'm a cool person. I'll miss you unnie, i love you! Until in my next life Chaengie, see you soon!

Yours Truly, Lili

After Jisoo finished reading Lisa's letter, Chaeng finished reading her's aswell. She's not that close to Lisa but since she's a family to her. Her heart broke.

She's too good at goodbyes.

--
End of part 68|Distance

Sorry short. Parang keo charet