38

Not again.

JENNIE

After Wendy walked out and left me here completely dumbfounded at what she said. Why the hell is she acting like that?

And where would she go at this night? Aishh never mind. I'll just do some work at my room. When suddenly..

"Jennie!" AHH IT'S KAI!

I quickly opened the door to my room and i hugged him rightly.

"You miss me that much?" He asked while laughing and i nod while pouting. "What are you doing?"

"Work.. Aish it's sooo tiriiinnggg!" I whined and said sat on the chair again to work. To finish this.

"You chosed to be a Doctor. Bare with it." He said and laughed.

"Ohh i know please stop reminding me." I remembered. If Kai is here so it means also the others? "Wait Kai, who do you came with?" I asked and i looked at him, he was sitting on my bed.

"Uhm no, the others will be back by tomorrow." Oh.. "Actually, they were supposed to have a 2nd day concert but it was cancelled."

"Why?" I asked then he looked at me confusingly.

"Didn't you saw the news?" He asked and i was completely confused, what news? "Something happened to Lisa so yeah." Oh, i thought it was something else.

"Oh." I said and started working again. "What happened?" I asked out of curiosity.

"She.." He stopped for a bit and that made me look at him again. "Got sick."

"Ok.." I answered plainly. "That's it? I mean they can continue the concert without her."

"What? Are you serious?" I was shocked with Kai's sudden attitude. "Of course it wouldn't be the same without one of them so they rather cancel it that to perform without her." Ok damn he's serious.

"Chill haha, i was just asking." I saw her sighed and he went towards me.

"Why are you like that to Lisa?" Tsk.. Why is he so curious? "Don't you.. Pitty her?"

I didn't answer him, i just continue my work completely ignoring him. Until i heard.

"WHAT?!" That's Wendy. Me and Kai went out of my room and i saw Wendy on her phone talking to someone. "Don't worry Lisa.. I'll do my best, I'll try it again." Huh?

"Uh let's go." Kai held my hand and he quickly dragged me inside my room.

Are they hiding something?

Someone went inside my room and it was Wendy. "Kai can i have a moment with Jen?" Kai nodded and went out.

"What do you want?" I asked and sat on the chair, if she's going to argue with me again i have no time for it.

"I'm just gonna talk some senses to you Jen. But first." She walked towards me and smacked my head!

"HEY! What was that for?!" I asked while glaring at her.

"To wake you up. You completely don't know what your doing to yourself." Huh? (Ulol Jennie) "it's obvious that you don't love Kai."

"Are you kidding me? How can you even say that? You were with me and Kai for almost 3 years, and you saw how i fell for him.." She sighed and shook her head.

"Not really Jen.. Not really.. Remember how you almost rejected him? Because what did you say? 'I'm waiting for my Lili' what happened to that Jen? What happened?" Ok now why is she bringing that up? I forgot about it already and she's just going to make me remember again.

She held both of my shoulders and started to shake me while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Wake. The. Fuck. Up!" She shouted and i look away from her. "What can i do? Tell me.. I'll do everything just.. Just be with Lisa.."

"Ask Kai." I said and she clenched her arms.

"He doesn't control you! He doesn't own your life!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted back.

"No! What's wrong with you? W- AISH! WHY ARE YOU SO DENSE?! CAN'T YOU FEEL IT?!" She's literally weirden me out. "You know what? Forget it. Lisa? She doesn't deserve you. Be with Kai" She walked out of my room and shut the door.

I leaned on the table and held my chest.. My hands are starting to shake.. And I'm weirdly nervous.

What's happening?

--

Next day..

WENDY

Gosh, i failed once again. If i keep on talking to Jennie i might end up telling her and Lisa will get mad for sure.

I need to call her.

Calling Manobals.. (Bilis mag palit ng contact name hshs)

[H-hey Wendy!] Ehh? This isn't Lisa.

"Tzuyu? Why are you holding Lisa's phone?" I asked out of curiosity. I'm nervous goshh.

[Uh Lisa.] When it's about Lisa I'm always nervous i swear!

"What happened?" My anxiety is killing me.

[Her condition is getting worse.. When we arrived. She suddenly said that she was dizzy and we immediately got her home and right now she's resting.] Gosh i thought something bad happened.

"Gosh.. I thought something bad happened." I said as i sighed.

[But she's getting weaker Wendy.. Her sudden weight loss, her bruises.. She has a big one on her back and some small ones on her arms.] I closed my eyes. I want to go there right now. But.. What if Jennie follows me?

"She needs to be at a hospital right now." I said

[She doesn't want to. She's really stubborn.] Aishh never change [aren't you coming here?] I wish i can.

"No.. But I'll try to. For the sake of Lalisa.." I said and giggled.

[Well ok t- LISA!]

"What happened?!" I shouted worriedly.

[I-ill call you later.] Then she ended the call.

Oh no not again.. Lisa whatever happens stay strong please.

--
End of part 38|Distance

Oh ayan na pov ni Jennie ok. Oh btw casrvr thanks men ° ͜ʖ ͡ -