35

Im sorry Jennie.

WENDY

I'm watching some fancams from people who went to Dance N Beat comcert in Japan.

And Jennie is giving no shit, I'm inside her office it's her work hours. And she didn't bother to ask me what was i watching. Well maybe she got mad at me when i showed her the video i took.

When Kai and HoneyJ had a duet for Lisa's new solo. Or i don't know.

I got bored and I'm finding some new fancams until i saw. 'Lisa's solo Faded ft. Donghyuk' oh yess.

I clicked on it and watched it. All through out the video my jaw dropped.

Is it because the dance came out good? Or is it because Lisa and Donghyuk has chemistry? Maybe both.

"Close your mouth," I heard Jennie said. I looked at her and she's looking at me with a confused look. "What are you even watching? That made you like that." Oh, it's good that you ask.

"Lisa's new cheography for faded" I said then she immediately rolled her eyes and looked at the papers in her table.

Oh? Hmmm.

"Is it that good?" She suddenly ask and that made me confused. "I mean the collab" I handed her my phone.

"Watch it." She had no choice, she grabbed my phone and restarted the video.

Be jealous please. I--uh what? Nvm.

'Exasty, sour d' oh the video is starting, I'm looking at Jennie's face. For her reactions.

She's not saying anything. Infact her eyebrows are furrowed while watching the video. Wow focused huh?

'If you wanna grab one tonight' at that part i looked at her hands. She was trying hard not to clenched it. But wtf this is so funny.

Her reaction on the actual dance vs. The practice was different. Jen wtf? HAHAHAHA. Oooh jelly oh jelly jelly.

When the video ended she leaned on the chair then sighed and looked at me with a glare.

What did i do?

She threw my phone and good thing i catched it.

"What the fuck Jennie!" I shouted. She stood up and grabbed her Doctor things. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Patient." Then she completely walked out.

Sometimes i just don't underdtand you Jennie. Aishh

My phone vibrated.. Hmm guess someone messaged me.

Kai the hooman| 10:19pm

Lisa was diagnosed four years ago, She has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia,

Bitch what?

--

Seulgi didn't know what to do, since it was only her who's with Lisa. Suddenly she saw a figure walking towards them.

"Help!!" She shouted and the person heard her.

"W-what happened?!" It was Kai.. Seulgi sighed, he's a doctor and he can help her.

"Before i tell you, let's take her inside the locker room first help me." He and Seulgi carried Lisa and they laid her on the couch. "Ok first of all, she has Leukemia." Straight forward right?

"What the fu-" He almost cursed after Seulgi's revelation. "Does everyone know?"

"No."

Then silence...