57

The happiness you both deserve.

JISOO

Sometimes i really don't understand my own sister. Before she wanted Jennie beside her, and now she's pushing her away.

Did something happened? Or she doesn't want Jennie to be hurt again? Aishh, but by what she's doing she's hurting her.

I went with Wendy to Jennie's office to check on her and she's been crying.  Then i asked the others how's Lisa through text and they said she started crying when we went out.

When will they have the happiness they deserve? I'm sick with all of this drama.

"I'm so sick of this shits." I mumbled.. Wendy looked at me, she's trying to calm Jennie down who's head is resting on the table.

"Not just you.. Me also. I don't understand Lisa to be honest." See? Even she doesn't understand my sister.

"Yeah,, Jen I'm sorry about my sister." I'm the one who'll be apologizing Lisa, aishh.

"It's ok.." She lift her head to look at me.

"Nah it's not. I'm going to talk some senses into her.. Don't worry." I said while smiling at her..

"Don't hurt her feelings unnie.. Take it easy on her." Woah yes ma'am don't worry.

"Yeah i will. Stop crying ok? I'll go there now." I said, i excused myself and went back to Lisa's room.

I need to have an alone time with my sister. When i got back to her room i saw her soundly sleeping.

I saw her friends talking..

"Yow i forgot that Lisa had this shirt." Jhope showed a shirt to everyone. WHAT?

"Wait hold up what?!" They were shocked by my presence. I grabbed the shirt and looked at it. "Kim Jennie's girl." I mumbled the word that was written on it.

"Oh hey unnie. We saw that on Lisa's things." Tzuyu said, i putted the shirt back on Lisa's things.. I never knew she had that?

"By the way.. She fell asleep while crying." I went closer to Lisa and yeah.. Momo was right.. There's still a stained tear on her cheeks. Aishh so Lisa cried and Jennie cried.

Let's all cry.. Just kidding.

"Uhmm can i get some alone time with Lisa first?" I asked.. They looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure!" They all shouted in unsion and all went out. Ok now all i have to do is wait for Lalisa Manoban to wake up.

30 minutes after..

"A-ani.." I suddenly looked at Lisa. I think she's having a night mare should i wake her up?

I started to shake her. "Wake up!"

"Ah!" She shouted and sat up.. I freaked out..

"What is it?" She gave me a confused look. "What was your nightmare about?" She took a deep sigh.

"Someone was trying to kill me." I choked on air.. Omfg. I forgot.. She still doesn't know that someone did try to kill her.

And it was that dog tsk.

"Well it was just a night mare it won't happen my dear sister.. Now explain yourself."

"... Have i done something wrong?" Oh she forgot? Wow.

"Yes.. Why are you pushing Jennie away? Did something happen?" She won't do that for a reason if something didn't happen.

I know Lisa too well

"If she stays with me. She'll get hurt. I don't want her to get hurt, but I'm hurting her by what I'm doing." Well.. She still has sense of humor. At least she knows. She's not dense. "I'm a dying person Unnie."

"Tell me.. What do you want to do the most?" I asked.. I'll make it happen, if i can.

"I.. I want to be happy.. I want to be cured.. I want to be with Jennie." Boy i can do the other two but the second? I can't.

"If you want to be with Jennie why are you pushing her away?"

"I'm dying.. Unnie you know that." I know that. I'm going to cry if she keeps on mentioning the 'dying' word.

"Instead of pushing her away, why not spend time with her? You also said that you want to be with her." She needs to realize it before.. It's too late.

"I don't want her to get attached to me again. I-i can die anytime soon, imagine how she will suffer."

"Imagine how she's going to suffer more if you keep on ignoring her then one day.. You'll be gone." She became quiet. "You love her don't you?" I asked and she nodded her head. "And she loves you aswell..."

I took a deep sigh.

"YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER BUT WHY CAN'T YOU GET THE HAPPINESS YOU BOTH DESERVE?" I asked literally panicking. "You both deserve happiness but why does it seems like destiny aint agreeing." I'm gonna cry on their own love story to be honest.

"Maybe we're not ment to be." Oh stop.. You guys are perfect for each other.

"You are ment to be. When two people are ment for each other.. No time is long.. No distance is too far and if they fell apart, fate will find a way to bring them back."

Wow words of wisdome halelujah.

"It's on one of them to decide if they'll follow fate. Jennie's following it. It's time for you to follow it also."

I deserve an oscar woo just kidding.

"What if i follow it, she'll be hurt more?"

"Stop with the what ifs. That's not helping. Remember, love? Relationships? Isn't just about happiness. It's also about ups and downs." Really i am so good.

"Why is it so hard.." She asked as she rubbed her eyes, she's getting a little teary. "I just.. Want to give up."

"THAT! That is the one thing you're not going to do." I took a deep sigh first and held her hand. "I know it's hard.. So hard that you feel like you want to give up.. But don't, don't give up. We all have to go through a storm if we want to get a rainbow in the end."

(Patchoy inspired ❤)

I saw her smiling ,she hugged me tight.

"Thank you unnie."

"Remember. You need to get the happiness you both deserve."

--
End of part 57|Distance

Hala ang drama mo.