58

Señorita.

LISA

After a week i got discharged!! So now I'm on my way to the dance studio, no ones stopping me right now hehe.

"Oy! Where are you going?".. Uh oh. It's my sister. " I told you to take a rest!" She came home to our house so she can take care of me even though Mom and Dad are here.

"I'm going to the practice!" I shouted and she glared at me.

"But you just got discharged yesterday!" She shouted back.

"Let her Chu." Dad suddenly came while holding his mug. "Oh and please go back to your wife she needs you."

"Listen to Dad, Unnie bye!" I ran out of the house and i heard her scream.

"LISAAA!!!" Hahaha sorry sis.

The past few days.. Was ok i guess. After my talk with Jisoo i did what she told me.

I still ignore Jennie but not that worst like before. I'm getting soft towards her already. I don't want to keep on hurting her so today! I decided to fulfill my promise.

It's getting close to a JenLisa come back i can feel it hehe. Nah just kidding.. It's still up to her though I'm just going to ask her.

I got to the studio and i already saw all of them. Including Jennie and Wendy. And the mentor is Kiel again! UwU.

"Lisa?" Jennie was the first one to notice my presence so when they heard her talk they all looked at me.

"YOOWW!!!" They all shouted.

"I thought you ain't coming?" -Ten

"You should be resting. But I'm glad you're here." -Donghyuk

"Good to be back ey?" -Momo

"You could've told me so i came with you!" -Tzuyu.

I smiled at them, i can't respond to what they said that was a lot. There's this one person who kept staring at me since i came. It was Jennie.

So i stared back and smiled.

"Ooh ohh I'm smelling something.." -Seulgi.

"Ehem, comeback, Ehem." -Taemin

"Oh Lisa, you're here!" Mr. Hashi shouted then Kiel looked at me. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Kiel!"

"Aww i missed you too Lis, glad you're fine." He gave me a pat on the back and we shook hands. He looked at someone in my back then he quickly went near my ear and whispered. "Someone's jealous."

I looked at my back and saw Jennie who's face is in her bitchy face, i giggled at the sight.

Saw the difference?

The difference when she was here for Kai Vs. The difference when she was here for me.

Hell yeah.

"So let's start?" Kiel asked and we all nodded our head. "Oh and Lisa, take it easy ok?" I smiled.

After many dancing and stuff. I was about to rehearse my swalla. The part where i have to bend my back, i was about to get up when i suddenly felt dizzy and lost my balance.

But someone catched me.

"Are you ok?" It was her. Ok damn she was quick enough.

"Nice catch Jen." -Hyoyeon

"Lisa i can see you blushing." -Wendy.

Jennie help me to stand up and i smiled at her.

"Thank you for catching me." I said sincerely.