14

I'll fix you.

JENNIE

After everything. Me and Kai went to an ice cream shop cause I'm craving for ice cream.

"Hey you ok?" I snapped back to reality when Kai spoked. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine, why did you ask?" I said while giggling.

"You don't look fine to me." Then he held my hand and rubbed it with his thumbs. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I smiled genuinely at him and he did the same thing to me.

"Don't worry I'm fine, i promise." He let go of my hand and sighed. "How about you are you ok?" He nodded with a big smile on his face.

"I'm good! With you I'm always good." I-is that a pick up line? Whatever it is it made me blush wild. "Aww so cute my Duekie is blushing." He pinched my cheeks and i shoved his hand away and he laughed.

"No don't pinch my cheeks! My precious cheeks." I whined then the both of us laughed.

"You're cute." He mumbled.. Why is he like thissss.

"Cause I'm Jennie Kim." I flipped my hair and smirked at him.

"I know, and I'm lucky." I looked at him in confusion. "Cause the one and only Jennie Kim is inlove with me."(ew)

This guy is full of surprises. He's sickeningly sweet, corny etc.

We stayed here for a few minutes. I want to build my own ice cream shop but my Dad doesn't want one. I mean.. It's mineee right??

"That's Lisa right?" Kai pointed at the counter near us. And yeah it was Lisa, with someone.

I saw the person she's with when he looked at our direction. It's Donghyuk, good thing he didn't saw us.

"What are they doing here?" I asked myself while still looking at them. That was a stupid question Jennie.

"Ahh, probably getting ice cream?" Kai answered my question. Yeah that's the only reason oh my god Jennie.

"Heh yeah. Ice cream date. " I whispered the last sentence.

"Huh?"

"Nothing hehe. C-can we go home?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure let's go." He held my hand and the both of us walked to his car.

DONGHYUK

I'm in the ice cream shop with Lisa. After the practice i got bored so i called Lisa and asked if she can come with me.

Good thing she's abnormally nice and agreed. I finished ordering our ice cream and I'm waiting for Lisa. She's buying her sister some.

"Ok done! Jisoo eonni might become nicer to me when she sees this hehe." She laughed cutely while looking at the ice cream she bought.

Fact; Everyone will die seeing Lisa giggle.

"Let's have a sit first my feet is killing me." I said while pointing at the chairs. Gladly she agreed. Knowing she likes to stand a lot.

We took a sit and started talking.

"I was about to sleep when you called do you know that?" She said for the 6th time today. But she can't resist me! Haha!

"Oh i know that Lisa. You've been telling me that since we got here." She groaned and i laughed. "Oh yeah, we need to post something on Twitter, our fans are missing us." He looked at me while doing that Chloe meme face.

"But I've been posting stuffs on ig." She complained.

"I said twitteeeeeer. Not Instagraaaaam."

"Ok fine." She grabbed her phone and started typing. "Happy??" She showed me her phone.

 "Happy??" She showed me her phone

Cuteeee.

"Ok that's so cuuuteee." I reacted, her cheeks went pink she bit her lip and look down. "Uwuu are you blushing?" She quickly looked at me and shook her head.

"No no no no. Stop it Dk." He said while pouting. I'm not even kidding she's so cute.

"Ok I'll stop." Awkward silencee. "If ever Jennie is still single until now will you take her back?" Wrong question. I'M STUPID

She went quiet and looked down again. I was about to say sorry when she answered my question.

"Yes, I'll take her back. If ever, i would take her back." She answered sincerely. You can see sadness in her eyes. "If only i have the guts, i would take her back now. But i know I'll still fail. She loves Kai more than everything. He was with her the times i hurted her. So just a fact check. Jennie loves Kai more than she loved me." She said while smiling. A broken one.

"Stop hurting yourself Lisa." I said while rubbing her shoulder.

"I'm broken. I'm only a half now. I'm hurt already aswell. I'm just hurting myself more. Haha!"

I looked at her with sadness written on my face. She doesn't know how precious she is. She doesn't know how she's worth fighting for.

If only i can fix that broken heart of yours Lis. You don't know how many times I've been trying to fix you.

If only you would let me fix you and your heart.

"Lisa would you let me?" I asked. She look at me.

"Let you what?" She asked. I took i deep breathe before answering.

"Would you let me fix you?" You can see shockness in Lisa's face. Like she can't believe what she heared. "Cause I'll fix you, I'll fix you until you're a whole again."

--
End of part 14|Distance.

Putangina gumagaling nako whooooooooo!!! Hahaha! Kaya medyo hinabaan kona yung update.

O puta DONGLICE IN YOUR AREA NABAAA??