70

Mourning for her loss.

TZUYU

It's been a day.. A day since she left us.  The funeral was at her house dzuh. Some of her friends are here.. And of course us Dance N Beat.

Our higschool  squad is also here. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Irene, Wendy and Sana. I'm trying to look for Jennie she's not in the living room where the others are.

"Unnie!" I shouted, i saw Jisoo. "Do you know where Jennie is?" She nodded her head.

"She's at.. Lisa's room." I saw the sudden change of her face when she said her sisters name. We all miss her. But the most affected here is her parents, Jisoo and Jennie.

"Thank you unnie." She sadly smile and walked away, i quickly went to Lisa's room and there i saw Jennie sitting on the bed while hugging some of Lisa's things.

"Lisa wake up.." I heard her say which literally broke my heart. All of us wants Lisa to wake up, but that's impossible. Her lifeless body is inside the coffin already.

"Jennie." I called.. She didn't looked at me or responded. I went in front of her and sat on the bed beside her. She's been crying all day, her eyes are so puffy. "Can you atleast talk to me?"

She doesn't want to talk to us since we got here. She fell asleep after Lisa's death then when she woke up she tried convincing us that Lisa is still alive, she's just sleeping.

And we tried convincing her that Lisa is really gone, she won't believe us. When she saw Lisa's body on the coffin that's were she started to break down again.

Aish buddy you're so unfair!

"Lisa.. She's still alive right?" Oh gosh. How can i answer that without breaking her heart and mine?

"Jennie.. She's gone." Uhh was i too harsh? Jennie stared at me and her eyes started to water. Uh oh.

"No! You're lying!" She started shouting then she stood up, ok wtf. "She's alive! My baby won't leave me!" She started crying hard. That made me stand up.

"J-jennie calm down." I hugged her but it didn't made her to calm.. "It's going to be alright.."

"I-i thought she won't leave... But why did she leave?" I also wanted to ask her that...

After that scene, i told Jennie to sleep first which gladly she obeyed. I left Lisa's room and proceed downstairs.

I greeted all the people who greeted me then proceed to Lisa.. Who's lying in the coffin.

"Buddy stand up.." I whispered.. Aish, she's still pretty even though she's gone. "Your fiancé is driving us crazyy, you're the only one who can calm her down." I chuckled as i can imagine her face and her voice while talking to me.

"Aishh buddy! Just give her milk ice cream! Problem solve. Don't worry, you guys can do it!"

The fuck.. I can really hear her voice. AaAaaAA i miss her so much.

"We miss you so much! Don't you know that? How about our fans.. Lisa they'll miss you." I also can hear Lisa's laugh.. "Why'd you have to leave why.." And that's when my tears fell. Someone approached me and hugged me. It's one of our teammates.

"I'm sorry.. But promise me that you'll be fine without me. You guys are strong."

Oh fuck, i heard her again.. How can she say that? Is this what Lisa call fine? Crying because she left... We can't handle it anymore.

I can't imagine one of our concerts Lisa will not be there with us on stage. No more swallalisa, no more dancing machine, no more Nmd, no more brightest star.

No more Lalisa Manoban.

But we'll be strong for you Lisa.

--
End of part 70|Distance

Mamser dinelete kona balakayojan HAHAH