73 -[End]

It's Lisa's last resting place and after that they will never see her again.. Some of them will have a goodbye speech for Lisa.

And that 'them' are Hyoyeon, Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeng, Her parents and Mr. Hashi..  The others can't stop crying since.. She'll be buried later.

Jennie, who's beside Lisa. Didn't talk since this morning. She knows Lisa will be burried later and she can't do anything about it.

It was almost time, and the others can't help but cry. Mostly Jennie..

"LISA" She shouted while shaking Lisa's lifeless body trying to wake her up. The others tried to stop her but she was unstoppable. "PLEASE GET UP DON'T DO THIS TO ME" She shouted again while crying.

The others cried with her because they feel her pain.

"Honey calm down." Lisa's father went beside Jennie to calm her down. Her dad can't come because he's in another country.

"Help me wake her up please!! HELP ME PLEASE!" Lisa's dad just hugged Jennie to lessen the pain she's feeling right now.

"Sit down Jen, please." Wendy helped Jennie to sit down.. She offered her a glass of water and Jennie gladly drank it.

"Why.. W-why do they need to take Lisa.. A-away from me?" Jennie asked in a weak voice.

"Because it's her time to leave, and all we gonna do is accept it. Lisa will always be with you in spirit."

"It'll be hard to live without her. Wendy.. We have dreams, p-plans together. I.. I love her so much please wake her up. Wendy p-please wake her up, i don't want her to l-leave." Wendy rubbed Jennie's shoulder.

"Hey calm down.. Breath in and out. You're now shaking.." She was definitely worried for Jennie, she might faint.

It was time to give a goodbye message for Lisa. Her dad was first.

"My daughter.. She's a loving one. Although sometimes she gets a little annoying.. She was always on my side, which everyone says, she's a Dadsy's girl. Yes she got famous but it didn't changed her, she was still the Lisa i taught her to be and I'm proud of that. I'm proud on what everything she has achieved. She always tell me and her mom, my wife how much she loves us. When she gets home, before she leaves, when she wakes up, before she go to bed. I'm really gonna miss the times she'll annoy her sister, Jisoo." Everyone giggled at this especially Jisoo as she remembers it. "Lisa, daughter wherever you are right now. I hope you're happy, i hope you're at peace.. I love you, till we meet each other again."

Lisa's father sat down and hugged his wife who was crying since he started talking.. Up next was Jisoo.

"My sister.. My best friend. Mostly my partner in crime. She's always the reason why we get punished from our parents because she ruins the plan. But that was my childhood memory with her, always getting detention from our parents." Jisoo giggled as she remembers. "She knows when i have a problem.. She'll always come to my room and make me feel better. She was also the reason why i met Rosé, the love of my life." Rosé smiled "if she didn't ask me to buy her a video game that day i wouldn't have met her. Hey Lis, i know you're hearing me. Sorry because i ignore you, i shouldn't have spend more time with you. I often say this to you, but you know how much i love you, right? You'll always be my little sister." Jisoo's tears fell as she finished her speech and sat down.

Mr. Hashi was next in line.

"She was a good student. Although she was shy when we first met, she was all scared of me. I didn't think twice when i saw her video on youtube that had 3 million views. I quickly asked a permit if i can enroll her in my university, gladly she accepted it. She was my most outstanding student.. And she never failed me, that's what i liked about it. Ahm, Mr and Mrs. Manoban, i just want to say that you guys are the luckiest parents to have a child like Lisa." Mr. And Mrs. Manoban smiled at him  "she treated me as her second father. All of them, Dance N Beat treated me like a father of their own. Lisa, I'm proud of you." He smiled at Lisa and sat down

Hyoyeon stood up, she'll be the one to say goodbye for Dance N Beat

"As the eldest of our team. I'll be the one to speak. You did great Lisa. You did great on everything, on our journey. You were the one who brought us all together. Asked Mr. Hashi to let us be in one group. We had our own ups and down as a team, but you encouraged us to believe, to never give up and look, here we are now. I just want to thank you Lisa, for everything. And i know up in heaven you'll cheer for us at every concert. Will be in coachella soon wait for it. Thank you and see you soon."

It's time for Jennie.. She stood up and weakly walked towards Lisa's coffin. Priceless, she's so beautiful in white.

"Baby.." She mumbled and everyone went quiet. "I hope you're fine now. It was a good fight right? Well, now you can rest, you won't feel any pain, no more suffering. Lisa, thank you for everything for choosing me, for loving me, for being my sunshine, for being my everything, thank you for creating memories with me, wethers it's sad, or it's happy. I'm still thankful for it because i made it with you. I love you so much.. Guide me ok? Visit me in my dreams I'd love to see you even in my dreams. I won't fine anyone better than you in the future, I'm committed to you, I'm yours only. Baby, the pain is unbearable but, i know you suffered more, you deserve to rest in heaven. There? No more pain. Someday I'll know we'll meet again. Maybe not in heaven, but in our next life. I love you so much Lisa.. My everything.. My sunshine.. In another life, i will make you stay. So i won't say that you were the one that got away. I love you."

It's hard to say goodbye, but no matter what happens, no matter where you go. I'll always be with you. I love you babygirl, i can't wait to be with you again -Lisa

Our life is not permanent in this world. Whether we like it or not, someday we have to leave, we have to leave our love ones. But as we go, we carry our memories with them.

----The End