28

Kim Jennie's Girl.

JENNIE

Kai and Kiel bid their goodbyes to us. I wanted to go with him but he insisted me to stay with them.

Dude, I'm not part of the team but ok. Since I'm a whipped girlfriend i obeyed him.

Everyone here inside the locker room are having fun talking to each other. Some of their friends and family are also here.

I look at my right side and saw Lisa all on her own. Alice and Yujin came here but only for a short time and now Lisa isn't talking to anyone.

I sighed and walked towards her. When i sat beside her she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey." I said then she pointed at herself and i nod.

"Uhm hi?" She said awkwardly "uhmm, do you need something?" I shook my head and smiled naturally.

"No, i don't need something. I just want to talk to you." I said sincerely, then she looked at her friends inside happily talking to their own friends and family.

"I guess i need someone to talk to. How are you?" She asked while looking at me.

"I'm fine, how about you?" When i asked that question she looked away from me and sighed.

"I'm good, i guess." I raised my eyebrows at her. She guess? So she's not sure?

"Eh? You guess? Is something wrong?" I can't help but ask. I'm a Doctor and if she's feeling different i can help. She's a performer she needs to be healthy.

"No nothing is wrong. Thank you for worrying though." I know she's lying. I saw her earlier, she almost fainted if it isn't for Seulgi. "By the way? Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be with Kai?" She asked.

"I wanted to go with him already but, he wanted me to stay. So i did." Then i saw her chuckled as she look at me.

"You're really whipped aren't you?" I giggled as well. And nod

"What's new though?"

Seconds of silence.

"Woah what's happening here?" Seulgi is suddenly in front of us. She's smirking.

"We're talking why?" I answered while i give a confused look to Seulgi.

"Pfft, yeah 'talking' i get y'all. By the way Lis. Jungkook wants to talk to you."

"Oh ok." Then she stood up to go to Jungkook who's now talking to Jhope.

Then Seulgi sat beside me and gave me a questioning look.

"What?" I asked while glaring at her.

"Why were you guys talking alone?" She asked while smirking and i rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Can't i talk to her?"

"You can, but why are you guys here? Alone." She teased again, i could punch her in the face seriously.

"Why are you asking?" I harshly asked and she laughed.

"Nothing hehe. So what's your relationship status with her?" Seulgi i swear, one more annoying question and I'll kill you.

"We're friends. Does that solve your question?" She laughed and i nodded then Lisa came back (to me chos) and Seulgi gave her a meaningful look.

"What?"

"You and Jennie are already 'friends' and you didn't bother to tell me huh?" Lisa looked at me and i gave her a meaningful look and good thing she understands it.