52

After 2 months.

2 months have passed, yet Lisa is still asleep. Jin is having a hard time to believe if she will still wake up. Yet the others are still holding that one day, Lisa will open her eyes.

Fans are also worried about Lisa, 2 months have passed still no sign about her. They missed her, of course who wouldn't? She's been gone for 2 months.

Yet just like others, they're hoping that they will see Lalisa Manoban again.

Jennie, she's the person that believe's most in Lisa. Up to now she didn't stop visiting her after her schedule is done. This one night she was hoping that Lisa would wake up because she had a good feeling.

But she didn't.

"When will she wake up?" Jennie asked Jin, they're inside Lisa's room right now.

"I.. Don't know if she'll wake up." Jin said sadly while looking at Jennie, he knows of he turn off Lisa's life support she'll definitely break down.

"... I know she can do it. She'll wake up. She just need time."

"Jennie. It's been 2 months.." Jin protests. "Don't you think it's time.. To turn it off?" Jennie looked at him wide eyes and shook her head.

"No.. No! It's only been 2 months! That's not even long!" A tear left Jennie's eyes, she can't believe that Jin himself is giving up.

"So you're still going to wait? Even if takes her 1 year? 5 years? 10?" Jin asked again as he sighed. Knowing Lisa's illness and the damage on that accident, she might be brain dead right now.

"It's Lisa.. I'm going to wait for her, i promised her Jin.. I promised her that this time I'll wait for her." She wiped her tears away. "No matter how long it takes.. I'll wait for her."

Jin smiled at her then left the room. He knows she's going to talk to Lisa again like how she always do.

As soon as Jin was gone. Jennie went beside Lisa and hugged her.

"Prove them wrong Lis.." She mumbled as she broke the hug. "Prove Jin wrong.. I know you will wake up, please.. I beg you. I miss you so bad, it's driving me crazy."... " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

She cried and hug Lisa once again, Outside the room is Tzuyu. She also teared up as she watched Jennie. She also misses her buddy, her childhood friend, and her big sister.

"Lisa, how long shall we still wait for you?" Tzuyu asked, Then Seulgi, Jhope and Yugyeom suddenly came.

"What the fuck are you doing outside?" Seulgi asked that startled her, "let's go inside."

"Oh i know why she's outside." Jhope pointed at Jennie who's still talking to Lisa.

"Never mind let's just go." Yugyeom pushed the others inside and Jennie noticed them so she went quiet.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Jen!" The others shouted in unsion. Then sat on the couch. "I thought she was awake." Jhope joked to brighten up the mood.

"Me too!" Yugyeom raised his hands and laughed afterwards.

"She'll wake up today i know it!.. Maybe now!" They all looked at Lisa, she's still asleep.

"Any second.." -Tzuyu.

"Maybe right now?" -Jhope

Jennie giggled and sighed.

"Guys that's not going to work." Then they all looked at her.

Jhope, Tzuyu, Yugyeom and Seulgi thought the same as they look at each other.

"Oh i know what's going to work." Seulgi said while smirking at Jennie that made her confused.

"A TRUE LOVES KISS!" They shouted in unsion that cause Jennie to freak out.

"Huh?"

"True loves kiss dude." Seulgi went beside Jennie. "You did that before right? And she woke up? Try it again!" Jennie was shock.

She hasn't kissed Lisa on the lips for so long. And she doesn't know if it will work again.

"Guys. That was just a coincidence." Herself also wants to kiss her but she knows it's not going to work.

"It wouldn't hurt to try right?" -Yugyeom

"Yeah and besides, i know she's just waiting for your kiss." -Jhope

"Do it!" -Tzuyu

"Go on Jen." -Seulgi

Jennie had no choice but to do it. She went closer to Lisa and held her face.

It won't work.

Jennie thought when she closed her eyes, she was about to move away when some gravity started pulling her close.

And there it was.. Jennie's lip touched Lisa's, their friends watched in awe.

Jennie broke the kiss as she caressed Lisa's face, she was disappointed when she saw Lisa's eyes closed.

She took a deep breath when suddenly. She felt two pairs of eyes looking at her and she immediately looked at Lisa.

She saw her favorite doe eyes staring at her. At this she knew..

Lisa is awake.

--
End of part 52|Distance

Late nako HAHAHA charot.